Next Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The Town of Säge

Supporter
we're all in bliss with all these new chapters. i just love the art and the story isn't too bad, even with that overly powerful mage MC and the resourceful skill the Heroine has.

so thanks a bunch for the chapters :3

Dex-chan lover
So another ugly bastard noble coming up huh? pls end that trope japan it's deader than my hopes for a third season of haruhi suzumiya.

Thanks for the translation!
Love this series so I can't wait to be able to read more

So, next they will go save the mother or the mother will be saved as a side effect of defeating this corrupted noble (that is obviously a Majin), isn’t it ?

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious that the pig noble will want to take our heroine there the second she sees her.

Lol

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm confused. A few chapters ago, the MC walked in on three ladies taking a bath.
Suddenly we get a flashback of 2 days prior where they were buying clothes, then went to get the reward for the Gryphon, and then spent several days adventuring.

What happened to that bathing princess thing? Don't tell me it hasn't even been two days?
The bathing princess clearly happened in the forests, but it looks like we're about to begin an entire arc in this area where they can't leave...

@chilzhul This is a wild guess but maybe he gets the lord/government pissed at him when he rescues this dudes wife from him and then ends up leaving the town/fleeing into the forest because of that and then happens upon them.

Dex-chan lover
@chilzhul Maybe it was supposed to be two weeks prior or two months prior? It has been more than two days since, no matter how you try to count it.

Dex-chan lover
If the town is locked down, so is the food circulation.
Then how much they would be charged to?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread