Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 29 - Hole

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this new girl assassin is from another Yakuza branch
wouldn't be surprised if it was a revenge aspect if not "you're my competition i have to eliminate you" but you'd think more than one assassin in the same city would be convenient , not that Nezumi is as much of a 'public figure' but i guess it'd be helpful for alibis too but usually that'd be in the same team lol

tho if she rly eliminated 'everyone' idk if anyone left to know versus someone just realizing "hey everyone's dead" after investigating and just trying to find any kinda killer. (if not that one 'teacher' just testing her, even when ur in ur own home ,can't let your guard down, if anything im surprised she didn't get 'promoted' or atl east more money to move into a place with better security)

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get over the whiplash I feel from the cutesy character designs to the absolutely horrendous shit they have to do (that's always portrayed in excruciating detail) 😭

Dex-chan lover
What am I looking at on the first page I can't make heads or tail on what it is
Pretty sure the Yakuza got a new hit girl sent after them, remember Nezumi clapped a whole mansion full of Yakuza to rescue Ao last in the last act

Double-page supporter
i guess it's more obvious that she killed him if you bring a gun but i mean if ur in a hospital bed just inject poison in the IV or so lol

That way you can pin it on a nurse unless your client specifically requested a violent hit job lol

interesting that she still 'prays' at someone's corpse or so (unless it's somewhat of a habit like how ppl say itadakimasu/clap their hands together for that even if they're not actually thinking of a god or so XD)

This is why you need ring cams
The one that prayed was the boyfriend.

Supporter
wouldn't be surprised if it was a revenge aspect if not "you're my competition i have to eliminate you" but you'd think more than one assassin in the same city would be convenient , not that Nezumi is as much of a 'public figure' but i guess it'd be helpful for alibis too but usually that'd be in the same team lol

tho if she rly eliminated 'everyone' idk if anyone left to know versus someone just realizing "hey everyone's dead" after investigating and just trying to find any kinda killer. (if not that one 'teacher' just testing her, even when ur in ur own home ,can't let your guard down, if anything im surprised she didn't get 'promoted' or atl east more money to move into a place with better security)

I do like the competition angle on why the new girl is targeting Nezumi. I don't know her kill count but Nezumi is obviously an efficient killer. The last Yakuza group that Nezumi slaughtered didn't have a clue who she is but maybe someone beyond them is keeping track of Nezumi.

Dex-chan lover
B
Pretty sure the Yakuza got a new hit girl sent after them, remember Nezumi clapped a whole mansion full of Yakuza to rescue Ao last in the last act
But still what am I looking at I thought they were legs but no one shown in this chapter were wearing shoes or clothes that looked like that

Dex-chan lover
B

But still what am I looking at I thought they were legs but no one shown in this chapter were wearing shoes or clothes that looked like that
A person doesn't have to dress like a Yakuza member to carry out a hit, plus it looks like this girl is in high school, either way the target isn't gonna expect an assassin if all they see is a high school girl in front of them, at least until she whips out the gun

Dex-chan lover
I do like the competition angle on why the new girl is targeting Nezumi. I don't know her kill count but Nezumi is obviously an efficient killer. The last Yakuza group that Nezumi slaughtered didn't have a clue who she is but maybe someone beyond them is keeping track of Nezumi.
either that or it's that one 'sensei'/trainer's new apprentice as a way to test nezumi, resting is important but i can imagine the value of being taught "never let your guard down" or so

Dex-chan lover
A person doesn't have to dress like a Yakuza member to carry out a hit, plus it looks like this girl is in high school, either way the target isn't gonna expect an assassin if all they see is a high school girl in front of them, at least until she whips out the gun
It's not a person Ive finally realized that it's a gun barrel or whatever that parts called pressed again the person. just turn the screen to the left or whatever way the home button in going to the right

Dex-chan lover
It's not a person Ive finally realized that it's a gun barrel or whatever that parts called pressed again the person. just turn the screen to the left or whatever way the home button in going to the right
Oh, THATS what you were referring to specifically?? I literally you were referring to the girl

Double-page supporter
either that or it's that one 'sensei'/trainer's new apprentice as a way to test nezumi, resting is important but i can imagine the value of being taught "never let your guard down" or so
Maybe she get jelous and be like... i want love too... as she sees FMC being super happy...

Dex-chan lover
Lol at the Atlanta Grapes playing a home game at Pamplemousse Park. And Aa-kun celebrating with a nice, big Stiff One.

Yes, I am 9 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread