Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Crossing Worlds, I Have A…

Although its nice thar his isekai design looks Gentaro-inspired I vastly prefered his former "Yusuke Godai but Reiwa" look

Dex-chan lover
oooh this looks promising! i hope it is good and keep getting churned out at a decent pace :p

Good first chapter. Introduces the main plot and the main character personality and motivation very well. Could have some 'fighting' scene with the mecha-armor to close up the chapter but it's still a decent beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Bro if I have the choice whether to fight using a sword, or a device that can have me transforming into a kamen rider or put me a power suit, I would take the device 1000%, even if the sword is a legendary holy sword or whatever.
I'd 100% do both if possible tbh

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH, WE NEED MORE TOKUSATSU ISEKAI WITH CHAD PROTAGONISTS
kamen-rider-kamen.gif

Dex-chan lover
If they don't jump ship when they see him henshin into a kamen rider, they aint even males in my eyes :shamihuh:

Bro if I have the choice whether to fight using a sword, or a device that can have me transforming into a kamen rider or put me a power suit, I would take the device 1000%, even if the sword is a legendary holy sword or whatever.
Same, I'm going to rider kick fenrir's and grid beam dragons in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread