Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 8 - The Second Duel is Against a Hyp…

Dex-chan lover
Fist grab called.

Wonder if the usage of multiple magic tools will apply to the MC in the future too, like him getting some kind of tokusatsu-flavor sword or something.

It would absolutely follow the story beats of many classic toku hero shows. Start with a minor power up - a weapon or alternate form - then build to a new powered up super form.

Dex-chan lover
Always funny when someone do 7n fact indeed take the offer for a breather. Just funny to me i dunno why

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you're lucky my boy didn't do a kamen rider reference

Kamen.Rider.Ouja.600.3787142.jpg
dfnzsea-00c116cf-3896-4ee5-916b-74ad6a6bff4f.jpg

Because either will beat yo ass up pretty badly

Dex-chan lover
I thought he would go for a more rider option, go fast and knock all the clones down before the enemy realized what hit him. (Well… numerous riders have traits and/or forms that make them go fast, so that won’t be as unique I guess)

Group Leader
I just thought he'd capitalize on the fact this guys seems like a cocky idiot and get in-between his clones, getting him to attack himself on accident before taking advantage of the confusion to KO him.

Dex-chan lover
Fist grab called.

Wonder if the usage of multiple magic tools will apply to the MC in the future too, like him getting some kind of tokusatsu-flavor sword or something.

Tbf, it was also in the credits page of the chap
Some answer
He did have flaming sword..... in the 2nd arc
I could even see him do Obari pose lmao.
and lighting element gun mode with greenish armor in the recent arc

Group Leader
apparently Age-restricted video (requested by uploader)

man, i wish the manga translated faster
I did the best I can (well, more like want). I don't exactly get paid for doing this one. The quality RAW (of the first part) just came out yesterday. I could've keep the uploaded chapters in "good quality" but I replace them with "Great Quality" once they are available. We also do early release (in good quality) on our discord channel (this one is uploaded 3 days ago there).

(I don't know why, I just feel like being hostile today)

Dex-chan lover
Bro what the fuck happen to the art? It's so fucking shit now
The hip thing manga artists are doing is grabbing a.i. silhouettes of characters or backgrounds, filling in the detail for their story, and then shoving the dialogue to “match” the a.i.’s direction 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread