Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nii-san is a Hero!!

Dex-chan lover
Melt Epee? Translation mistake or author being lazy, or just running my imagination, when she was born someone out there was shouting yippeee and named her Epee.
Her name is メルト・エペ (me-ru-to e-pe). As someone else suggested, it might've been based on the french word for sword Epee, which is read like :pepela: minus the first P.

Dex-chan lover
thanks translator chan, but also the girl i quite liked the front page look, she looked crazed yandere a bit like how is she called that lady from danganropa! the crazy eyes!

now she is just regular girl?

Group Leader
Why is it get TL so slow?
I currently have work on weekdays and sometimes weekends ("part-time" and freelance jobs + searching for a full-time job and interviews), I only have limited time in my rest time to do scanlation and it's currently divided into mainly 3 mangas.

But it's probably the original releases. After the next chapter (probably next week), we'll caught up with the RAW and dex upload probably going to be monthly from there (4 part 1 already available in my discord server).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pardon my ignorance, but clayman? I thought it was a pun off the Batman villain, or am I overthinking?
Likely he meant Clayman from Tensura (slime isekai)

-

But yeah, like someone said some posts above, if someone got some questions about name origins or references, the author in the WN have the character introduction (which have spoilers ofc), where it explain each of them and their character references, is good material to use for the manga too

Though only outlier in the names referencing something, is Zenon Ash, in which author just said it was a chuuni like name + Ash lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Noooo! Not the cruel mistress that is reality and practicality! Rule of Cool Forever!!!

Thanks for the chapter
However it appears our MC believes so hard in the Rule of Cool, its giving him the Plot Armor and Chekovs Minigun.

Now that we have seen this armor can shoot blasts well above its expected power level... we can expect lots of people to get the ol "N-NANI?!" Energy Blast Surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread