Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 14 - A jo…

So is next chapter gonna talk about how Lex killed the beasts? or what? someone who read the novel pls spoil it for me, dm?

Supporter
Is elma out for good or does she come back in later chapters? Please spoil if you know.

Dex-chan lover
Org ain't even embarrassed or uncomfortable, he's just sitting there looking at them like they're idiots.

Double-page supporter
Aw, I was kinda hoping he'd be sent on some death mission with the misunderstanding lol

well, john fucked up, from now on we will call him john doe next chapter.(John Doe-a name given to unidentified corpses in war most of the time)

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that Org is an honest man and didn't try to claim those achievements for himself.
And I hope we still get to see more Elma in the future.

I am actually a little glad they ended it this fast. I want MC-kun to get that royal harem going already

Dex-chan lover
o_O the adhesives that hold the receptionist's breasts in her corset must be high grade with how active she is, like most manga boobs, they defy logic every bit as much as the MC does commonsense...

Users who are viewing this thread