Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 20 - A Pa…

Dex-chan lover
man she's so dumb along with everyone else

my biggest shocker tho is that she doesn't want revenge on those fake adventure's

the fact that no one not even the guild takes action on them shows that people can just go around pretending to be fake adventure's and getting free cash....

the fact that that could be possible with zero repercussion makes me wonder how anyone in this world would ever trust adventure's in the first place and why there not a mass amount of pretenders out there since that seems like a way easier job to get then being an actual adventure, like imagine if everyone could pretend to be a police officer in this world LMFAO the huge amount of chaos that would come out of it would be insane......

then again I'm obviously reading way too hard into the world of such a dumb fucking series where no one thinks at all and where this girl is forced into a dumb damsel in distress just for waifu material when the guild woman at the start of the series could've been mc's waifu instead and it would've been alot better then this girl we are getting......

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki yea probably reading too hard.
I guess because they can't identify the adventurer. They did not get their name or might have been given fake ones and those might not even have registered as Adventurer. Hopefully she get some revenge on them in future or something.

Dex-chan lover
@kaikalaila man seriously I feel like this is the first time i've seen an adventure scam in a series b4 which just opens a huge can of worms in fantasy land aka if there's an adventure scam of people faking being adventure's how do you even police that LMAO seeing as how the 2 biggest forces in fantasy land have always been the Guards and Adventure's lmao

Who are you?

I'm one of the residents of Konron village, the land of the heroes. I was also kicked out there by the mayor.
--tattoeba last dungeon.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
@dokidoki The whole point of the guild request system is a counter to those scams:
1. request and reward are taken to the guild
2. guild holds the reward and dispatches adventurers
3. on completion, adventurer claim their reward from the guild.

Adventurer goes into request knowing the reward is already put up and the requester knows the money isn't going anywhere until the request is fulfilled.

The village being dumb and desperate went outside the guild system giving money directly to people claiming to be adventurers, so nothing the guild can really do about it. The guild doesn't know who the scammers are (any name they gave could be fake), and the reward was never in the guilds hands so can't expect them to pay back something they aren't responsible for.

@dokidoki What is there to police? the village basically hired mercenaries since they didn't go through the guild. Usually they would be considered thieves and there might be a request for capture but that "scam" wouldn't be thought of as theft. Since their laws wouldn't be as advanced as ours.

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki a lotta series kind of handwave that just by either having the adventurers guild issue some secret unforgable identity card, or some stupid orb at the town gate that can somehow detect if you're a criminal or not. It should probably be a bigger issue anyway though.

Though also, most requests in manga pay after the deed's done, which would've prevented this whole thing from happening too.

Users who are viewing this thread