Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 20 - A Pa…

Dex-chan lover
"An unknown monster attacked our village!"

...That an iguana, with a T-Rex head on it. You're welcome.

Dex-chan lover
... She literally got mad at an actual ranked adventurer, for things that people who only pretended to be A rank adventurers, without any confirmation or verification, did...

At least MC is just casual and not wholly dumb.

This guy used to be a sage? I guess sage's wisdom is just about magic and nothing else

@Cybir She obviously did, I meas she lost a father probably some friends and her mother is sick, people do many stupid things when emotions take control.

Dex-chan lover
The bitch knowing the mc so young yet a B rank adventurer: "Die, faker."

The bitch knowing the mc is almighty yet a B rank adventurer: "Still faker."

Generically nice or not, it's pleasant to see someone showing that level of care towards others, but only so long those people are just a bit rude and not downright vile or evil. What's more, he turns out to be more considerate than I took him for. I approve.

And how moronic do you have to be to give the money before you even had them do the thing you wanted them to do? I get the desperation, but still.

Nice backstory, though. Not exactly unique, but I wouldn't say generic. Especially when the backstory villain happens to be a MOTHERSUCKING T-REX! THE "T" STANDS FOR TOXIC!

Also real talk, how is it that manga of this style look just so darn pretty? WHAT ARE YOUR SECRETS, JAPAN

@Chibi-Angi @introvertchild Just because he saved her doesn't mean he saved her just for her oppai.

It just happens to be one of the good reasons.

@TrapCard113 It's a fantasy world, and she's a mage. And we've had girls with smaller chesticles. She's one of the bigger ones. Besides, oppai doesn't decrease the power of the backstory. It's just something nice to look at.

@ShionSinX Yeah he's gullible, not a trickster.

@AxeBurningfire Dude, you ok?

@Kayriel No one asked you either.

@Doomer I get where you're coming from, but the guild is barred from doing charity. When they first came to them, they couldn't accept their request because they couldn't meet the minimum reward cost for such a dangerous monster. If they couldn't cover the costs, then the adventurers wouldn't be well compensated for risking their lives for such a dangerous mission, and I'm sure the guild only takes a small percentage from the reward by comparison. You can hate them, but you can't say they're not truly at fault.

As for the adventurers that stole their money, there's no proof they were affiliated with the guild to begin with, since the process didn't go through it, so the guild had nothing to go with. There wasn't even any proof the adventurers even came, only the villagers' testimony, and it's plausible they'd all lie out of desperation. We know they aren't, but from the perspective of the guild, it's unclear.

Either way, Lilli might've started out hating all adventurers for a while, but she's B-rank now, so she had to have met some good ones along the way.

@zarian2 Paleontology doesn't exist there, my good sir.

@Cybir To be fair, who goes from private to colonel in three days?

@dexdoujinmanga Different faker this time, though.

Dex-chan lover
You might think this isekai was set in a medieval age, but these tops that can somehow contain those bazongas (both Lilliera and the guild lady) represent cutting-edge technology like no other.

😗

@R-Mod I didn't say anything about saving, of course would a good person save someone even when they behave like a bitch, but he's been so hung up on solving the missunderstanding the whole time even thought he barely knows her, usually you would just ignore that kind of person

Double-page supporter
@R-Mod

Screw off, someone who I wasn't talking to aggresses and offends me while I'm trying to have a conversation on viewpoints and morality, and you come to defend the one who showed up just to spit insults? You seriously want to go there with me?

@Kayriel First of all, quit acting like a tough guy, you're not scaring anybody. And second of all, a flimsy excuse is a flimsy excuse. And third of all, this is the comments section, anybody can talk to anybody, and you were served a taste of your own medicine.

Grow up.

Dex-chan lover
"No way... adventurers were fooling people" says surprised, the 170+ old, gullible kid.
He seems to be a fan of adventurers, and have an exaggerated image of them.
You might think this isekai was set in a medieval age, but these tops that can somehow contain those bazongas (both Lilliera and the guild lady) represent cutting-edge technology like no other.

😗
Probably fantasy materials instead of advanced technology. Like wyvern leather or treant barkcloth.

Fed-Kun's army
Just because they they were A rank doesn't mean that they were piggybacked, or that they were even A rank at all

Users who are viewing this thread