Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1…

He might have inherited dementia from one of his past lives...😅

Double-page supporter
Flies around
Sees a dragon "hmm looks like it's distracted"
Kills the Dragon "I wonder what it was looking at, oh well guess I'll never know"
Flies off
Meanwhile not 2 feet away from the dragon is an old knight a horse and a carriage.

Hmmm... seems like our boy is lacking in spatial awareness. That seems pretty strange for a hero. Or maybe he can't register things that are below a certain power level unless he actively tries to acknowledge them? That also seems like a pretty bad trait for a hero. He would miss out on damsels in distress or oppressed people if he wasn't aware of beings weaker than himself which would just make him an OP battle junkie, not a Hero.

Also it's not clear if he was reborn into the same world or different worlds, so it might not be isekai even if it is reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare, @UnknownSaint111 - perfectly peaceful life. Running around a forest, earning small change slaying weak monsters like green dragons. No need to control weather in the entire region to make crops grow well, no nobles trying to marry you to their daughters, no annoying people asking you for "sage" advice.

@Yourself - I think this happened in Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne (played for cuteness) and Death Mage (played for creepy, because the little kid is a half-vampire necromancer who has to carve out his own path in the world).

Dex-chan lover
still find it funny that he wants to live as a "normal" adventurer but has absolutely no basis on what "normal" is.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. This is fine. The MC has no concept of normal, but that just means that he'll be satisfied living the abnormal life he's throwing himself into.

Rather, he has no right to complain once people start bugging him with their problems.

A "Hero" and "Sage" in previous life.

but cant even detect the knight near dragon..
seriously that is stupid.

Hero and Sage in the past life, but act like a clueless noob.

Sigh, I'd stay for the tits then.

Contributor
t6.jpg
Isn't that what Mom said when she sent you off on a journey to become a pokemon master so that you don't disturb her fun times with Professor Oak?

Contributor
@Wolvenworks Yea, its like you have a billionaire heir who thinks its funny pretending to be a normal middle class, the "I don't think all natural caviar is appropriate for a middle class family, so lets just go with the farmed caviar."

Aggregator gang
It just looks like dude didn't learn things while growing up to just go kill a dragon when he wants to live a normal life, it's just really bad writing...

Double-page supporter
So MC is a retard? Even geniuses kids younger than 15 years old know that Lamborghini is a pricey car and only adults can legally drive them. Yet MC in 15 years doesn't know what monsters are strong and which ones aren't? When they are common just as cars in our world?

Users who are viewing this thread