Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1…

Fed-Kun's army
“I want to be a normal adventurer!”
*proceeds to fly and slay a dragon*

Well... I guess it's normal if the monster in your previous life is some kind of end-game monsters. But, really... you should have noticed it. You're a former great sage. Then, as a hero you exterminate all demons. The "normal" must have been degraded since then.

You’d think that after living in that world for 15 years you’d know the standards of what is normal and what isn’t.

Yk you don’t NEED to become an adventurer, I’m pretty sure that if you want normalcy you would take on the family farm

Dex-chan lover
This is already on to a stupid start

You wanna live peacefully, then why tf would you decide to be an adventurer? That career is the exact opposite of peaceful

And on top of that he just casually draws attention to himself when fighting the green dragon, of course he would call that an "easy target" when he's literally busted, didn't even bother to check his surroundings

That whole sequence was super cringe

Dex-chan lover
MC: "I want to be a normal adventurer".
Also MC: Abuses the hell out of spells and skills no normal adventurer would know.

CagMoO9.gif
The author made this with her brain turned off

Users who are viewing this thread