Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15…

@oukamihalf I'm gonna need you to point me to exactly where they acted irrationally when a random boy showed up out of nowhere into their lives and told them he was skilled and powerful enough to earn the rank of dragonslayers without any sort of cheats or shortcuts.

@Beardy_foxbear Yeah for real, their attitudes are perfectly natural and believable. It may happen so frequently even the blind can see it, but asking for otherwise is like asking for another source of light other than light.

She's probably already set to become his companion even if she doesn't deserve it.

It's annoying how he was to prove himself like this already and how she just jumped to that conclusion immediately without clarification.

Dex-chan lover
How will Lex ever overcome this ordeal!?!?!?!?

A: Super Easy, barely an inconvenience. One slice to cut down the entire forest I'm assuming.

Its fine if the side characters are supprised by Mc but how come even the Mc himself is supprised by everything as well?

Group Leader
I was wondering when a girl was going to enter into the MC's life that would be the "obvious romantic interest" .... Rare for the MC's love interest to be so damn busty though. XD
Usually the plot character is a side gag chara that loses most of the time.
93bm8g6.png

@R-Mod
And I'm gonna need you to point me to exactly why DOES authors always need mob/sub characters who literally make fun of others EVERY LITTLE TIME as stepping stones for protag. It may be good if they become friends later on, but we need something different from time to time.
For example, a character who would give a silent thought even though someone spout nonsense, and continue to let that guy prove the nonsense.
Not the typical laugh-it-off, give chance to prove, just hoping they would showoff later.
I mean, they're veterans, right? A grown up at that, they should already learned on how to treat people. Too bad, the characters in here just love to drink it off.
AGAIN, what I mean is not 'These Characters', I just wished to see a difference between situations once in a while.

tl;dr
Unless you're the Author. Why would you care about my opinion?

@oukamihalf A 50yo veteran soldier walks into a bar, has a drink, then a couple hours later, a skinny teenager that doesn't look to have in his whole life lifted more than a stack of books walks in and claims he can beat 10 men at the same time.

If anyone, especially the veteran, doesn't laugh it off and go "Sure you can", it's an impossible situation IRL, and garbage writing in fiction.

There is no different in this. If you're going for the action route and have the improbably capable MC, people have to scoff at him at first, because that's simple reality. If you actually see anything else, that should be your first sign to the story being trash.

@R-Mod
*sigh* It is just MY PERSONAL OPINION, I never said they should change it.
Perhaps, I expected too much, since the story settings is good.
But that doesn't mean you should being toxic over my opinion, or what I wished to see?

ACTION ROUTE? WHAT? I see, you totally misunderstood. What I mention are merely about personality. Nothing about story.
I do understand most situation here, however.
-The girl angry out of rage that she forgot our protag was alone trying to take on quest, which normally being done by 2 or 3 people if he had a party.
I understand that she forgot, unless if she is rational, chances that she won't. She may even ask if he have a party, or would find one. Which is obviously our protag would say 'No, I'll go alone'.
But she isn't, she totally went let her emotion takes over. Like a little 'peach'.
-Then, we have someone who is kind enough to explain things. An older person, and then he laughed.
Kids do dreams, but people who laughed it off are the ones truly trash.(Yeah, our protag is not a kid. Its just a matter of pov.)
What I anticipate is our oniichan to be like at least 'orly? okay, how about you show us?' ... or something.

I don't understand what is wrong for me to ask for a difference, even once in awhile.

I am sorry that MY PERSONAL WISH offended you in any way, be you a kid or granpa.

I won't comment anymore, yeah, I am coward, that helps me getting away from bunch of people who totally refusing what a mere mobs think.

Dex-chan lover
he should say "VERY BIG" and get slap!!
and for compensation of mistaking him, he should ask for "just a little feel" is enough
seriously, he need to ask for just a feel, NO MATTER WHAT!!

am i horny? yes! so am i also guilty? F NO!!!
just look at her clothes!!! dont blame anyone if someone molest her
that's her choice, dont blame anyone if you're the one who bait them in the first place
in this case it's baiting horny teenager and i;m not a teen but still... actually no

Dex-chan lover
Welp, guess in a couple chapter this world will be missing a monster forest.

Aggregator gang
Intelligent person (like a former sage e.g.), wouldn't bother to prove anything to some random morons, BUT, then again, intelligent isn't a word to describe out protagonist... (sad but true)

I'm enjoying the story so far however this MC is acting like hes actually 15. For someone who has "lived 2 lives" being op in both it, the MC should act more mature. It feels like the MC didn't earn his power and he just left his village op from the get go

Dex-chan lover
As always, he has a very poor grasp of reality for someone with two lives under his belt.

Well, unless there's a way to sense his magic energy or something, this would be the fair reaction to anything he says, and proving himself in general is handy for nipping interaction problems in the bud. All things considered, I think they were fairly diplomatic with the perceived rookie.

Fed-Kun's army
"Hey man, it's dangerous in there, we don't want you to die, so how about you show us that you can take care of yourself?"
Comments: Uga Uga caveman smash commits genocide for no reason.
Business as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Hmph, what a shitty woman. Her boobs might be big but her heart is miniscule. If she really thinks he's some power ranker she should've requested a duel, instead she ran away.

Users who are viewing this thread