Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

Echo from others, I seriously am annoyed by how naive this kid who got reincarnated twice is, and he grew up to be the current age of 15... How can he not know what normal is when he got other kids is age there

I don't mind isekai manga, but the protagonist's set up doesn't mesh with his personality. If he was a sage and a hero in his previous life why is he so oblivious as to what is powerful and what isn't? I would understand the ignorance is bliss trope if this was his first time, but it isn't.

Only problem I see is what most people are talking about... the main character doesn't match has background story.
If he lived two other lives than he would easily have common sense but instead the only thing he has from his past lives is magic, combat and monster knowledge.
Its almost like everything else was throwed out the window. Unless the main character was from a parallel world where everyone was overpowered
but even so anyone with a brain could pick up the difference in his power. Maybe his home village has all the answers unless they're all op because he taught them.
I recommend Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru if anyone is looking for something similar.

Haha im really glad im not the only one who think he, who has become pinnacle power TWICE (till an old man i believe), is just incomprehensible to still has idiotic child intelligence.

Really, the backstory is just for the purpose of backstory only, and to somehow become "source" of his "cheat" power. But it doesnt connect to the rest.

Ugh. The more i read, become the lower i change the rating.
IF only he doesnt have reincarnation background, i wouldnt be this harsh.

"Used to be a Hero, and before that a Sage, Lex has reincarnated. Again."
Okay, could be decent.

"This time he just wants to be a NORMAL adventurer…"
Dropped. How to spot trash: It has 'cheat' or 'normal' in the title/description.

Aggregator gang
Yo can anyone spoil me... Does mc ever get a girl??
i mean it looks like dude is about to get with one yet no romance tag... So ??

Fed-Kun's army
@Daeat

Well, I haven't read this until the last chapter available, but I don't think there will be any romance since the novel itself, which is obviously farther than the manga adaptation, doesn't have romance tag (in Novelupdates). But well, I don't really know about it though.

Edit: I've read it until the last chapter available, and I still don't think there'll be any romance too. There are many harem mangas where the MC is so dense while there's a love interest (or more).

Aggregator gang
Damn, great 3 chapters update, unfortunately the content made me cringe so hard that i had to skip most of it. Slowly losing fate in this manga... Thank for the update nevertheless.

to sum up the story the overpowered shota look alike adventurer charms busty onee sans and impresses cute little sister types
females have either no chest at all or each breast is atleast headsized

also i realy realy want to finaly see his hometown

I just want the main character to stop being so dense about literally everything involving his skills.

stop being irritate y'all,,
it's shounen manga so expect shounen (little boy) elements

The side characters that got kicked to the side a couple chapters ago were so much more interesting to see dammit this isekai tensei keeps shooting itself in the knee

Users who are viewing this thread