The Re-Reincarnated Boy Lives Peacefully as an S-Rank Adventurer ~ I, a Sage and Hero in My Previous Lives, Will Live a Simple Life in My Next ~

no harem, no dumb jokes/reactions
very generic plot, but not trashy
it doesn't deserve 6, maybe more of a seven

Aggregator gang
This is his 3rd life and yet he act like a real 15 years boy, its kinda missing tho. Beside that the story is surprisingly enjoyable and why this get 6 rating? I think this deserve 7 rating

Also that he want to live peacefully but still manage to train other adventurer, what kind of mindset is that lol

from what i saw from manga (not read the LN yet), this is not isekai
yes, the MC is reincarnating, but still in the same world, no modern world knowledge

there's many akward moment here, like how the adventurers there believe so easily that a new 15 years boy killing a dragon by himself, or just no one envy him or scorn him for it, it's like the whole city is already aware that "oh he is the MC"
in chp 14, when the friend of MC surprised by lost magic performed by MC, the people around them is just, walking around like completely normal, no one is surprised beside the one who know the MC, even though the MC perform it in the middle of city

this little detail in manga maybe some added by mangaka, not told in LN, that make me annoyed to see it

This manga is actually pretty solid, it doesn't take itself too seriously and doesn't try to be anything more than what it is, A story about an OP kid that reincarnated with the knowledge of his previous lives.
Each chapter feels like something is actually getting done & the progression is fast. However it's a fairly good pace for a pretty average OP fantasy adventure. All the chapters are a decent length too
The characters aren't super annoying all the time although the blissful ignorance of the MC and other characters was a little dumb at times.
It's nice that the MC doesn't just carry all the other secondary characters & actually teaches them to fend for himself
This doesn't fall prey to generic tropes such as harems, a rude/cocky/unlikable MC , and excessive fan service.
All that being said, I think this manga deserves at LEAST a 7

TL;DR,
this isn't bad, a little generic, but definitely a decent read

"~ I who was a Sage and a Hero of Previous World, Will Live in Peacefulness in the Next World ~"
isn't it more like the character tag like instead of part of the title why is it even included

“I want to live a peaceful life”. Proceeds to destroy everything in his path. What kind of writing is that?

Dex-chan lover
@Akatat It's still better than the other mc from a certain series which is also OP but refuses to get promoted from F rank. Both are reincarnated, both had experience being master swordsman and master magician, but that other one is nauseating, especially his logic and common sense.

Dex-chan lover
if you're seriously considering reading this, pray to the gods it does not go the webnovel path, otherwise avoid it like the plage.

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaKawai
The usual stuff in these stories, misunderstanding galore, the guy being looked down all the time by commoners and nobles alike, and having to start from square one (achievements wise) every single time he goes to somewhere new. It's really annoying.

@Rin2k ah makes sense. Honestly I rather read that one Manga with lord shadow-sama at least I learn about mob-Fu. I reccomend for future readers to turn off brain and read www

Just people being shocked by brick mc over and over again because blatantly op.
Terrible read

I can't comprehend how somebody made this and got it past their editor and publisher. There are too many op reincarnated mc's to count that are more dense than a black hole but this takes the cake. The side characters are just as bad too. Every character A, B, C or D don't question his abilities or forget about whatever he did by the next page even if whatever he did was "unbelievable" or "never seen before".

Users who are viewing this thread