Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

Power Uploader
So where is the harem? The only one that is even slightly interested in the MC is the boy... I don't see no harem. If you take out the Harem from this anime, then it will exactly be like Wiseman's Grandchild, in other words, trash. WHERE IS THE HAREM????

what the hell is up with these double isekais? I feel like getting reborn after a perfect life where you're a god to another life where you a god but some small things changed is pretty dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
this plot idea has been used so many times and each time its stupid as fuck. Who in their right fucking mind would obviously act so damn stupid when trying to be unnoticed. If you dont want to get noticed and actually want a peaceful life then dont be an adventurer? Be a fucking farmer or a merchant.

Naivety and obliviousness can be done when subtly is used. You cannot have that when someone has lived two full lives and is working on a third with full memories from the previous worlds he existed in. All while spending over a decade in the new world with full mental faculties intact. I go into every series with a open mind because some can start off bad and become surprisingly good. This isn't one of those series.

In the first chapter it shows he has been on this planet for 15 years. So not only did he not learn about the world around him. He somehow managed to not learn or hear anything from others as he grows up. At the guild he said "oh it was just a green dragon." yet common knowledge dictates they are rare and strong. Yet he knew how much of a threat the boars were two chapters later? Plot armor is one thing but this feels like a low effort cash grab because a couple of other series are doing well. I could understand if he reincarnated and had only been in this world for a very short amount of time. He wants to be a serious and regular adventurer but can't because "reasons" which are not clearly explained by the author.

10 chapters in and basically no world building, just rushing from one cliche to another. Its not even done ironically. You can't even say the main character development is good because he has not had any development. He just exists and can solve all problems like a omnipotent god that somehow doesn't know anything about the current world. I can't even call it a power fantasy with what has been presented so far in 10 chapters.

Art is ok
2/10 just because the guild staffer had a nice pair.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm only here because the receptionist on the cover has tits that are desperately trying to escape her clothes.

I seriously seriously dont understand, why those isekai author, who design the mc reincarnated after past lifes, then ended up having no common sense at all.
After all they have tens or hundreds years of life experiences, but then just become an idiot. Seriously

Ok, after reading 2 chapters I thought myself "a reincarnated MC, twice at that and with zero common sense" it spells SH*T..
Then I continue thought to myself "i'll read it few more chapters to see if it'll turn golden or not" then after chapter 8 I jumped to chapter 11 and apparently the story still spell SH*T..
So I gave the manga 3 stars due to the artwork/drawing but 0 for the story..
Maybe gonna comeback after a year or when it reached chapter 25 to jump right ahead and see if it got better or not..

Btw, this manga is somewhat got a "very similar" background for the MC with "Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru" and sadly got the same sh*tty stories too 😭

org will take it up the ass after they find out who the real "dragon slayer" is LoL (i mean i hope that)

Dex-chan lover
Overused, mediocre, illogical, stupid, shockingly bad, a quick paycheck.

Tell me if i missed something describing this absolutely garbage fire of a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a very simple story. It should be taken as a shonen comedy, the MC is so clueless it's laughable

I started reading with a bad vibe bc of the MC but once I took it as a comedy, it became much lighter. Think of the humor of One Punch Man, it feels like that

Fed-Kun's army
@L4MD4 Pls don't insult OPM by comparing it to this dumpster fire. If you like clueless comedy then try "Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!". It's also an isekai with a clueless MC but done better.

Aggregator gang
I avoid to criticize manga since it takes tremendous effort to draw one but this one is truly garbage...

Users who are viewing this thread