Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

Fed-Kun's army
How many times in how many ways can you be told that what you do is extraordinary before it sets in?
Killed a dragon? Nah, anyone can do that. Everyone tells you no.
Stabbed a boar? No one is that strong. Nah, there's plenty of people stronger than me.
High level holy magic? How can you use such powerful magic? Nah, it's nothing special.
Thunder magic? That's pretty difficult to learn! Nah, it's quite simple really.
You're amazing! Nah, there's plenty of people better than me.

Cute and funny. It's a pretty average/representative work of the whole "reincarnated badass tries to be normal and fails" genre like https://mangadex.org/title/22190/didn-t-i-say-to-make-my-abilities-average-in-the-next-life.

It's entertaining enough and pretty fun.

Group Leader
This has to be one of the longest manga titles i've seen thus far. I think the name is even longer than the one for Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu sareta Ossan dakedo...

Dex-chan lover
Newly registered F-rank boi who excels at herb quests and constantly told that he's "sugoi" #000015671

That's it, I just solved the long title issue. As for the review; I'll give it a solid 2 out of 10.

Dex-chan lover
change the title to "A Boy Who Has Been Reincarnated Twice Spends Peacefully training random people"

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, they are still saying the next chapter is coming out October 12th. Was it incorrectly listed as cancelled?

I don't think this is canceled, I looked it up too and they're still putting up another chapter?

I've been seeing pretty frequently that Yamcha reference this year and it never gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread