Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

If these idiots want to have a quiet life they should just be like a baker or a craftman or whatever. Not an adventurer ffs

So tell how does this guy live 2 lives with combat and life experience, supposedly on the same World, not understand that single handedly one shotting a dragon is not normal?

Dex-chan lover
Do these isekai authors compete at coming up with the most dumbshit titles?

@Teorah it's probably a "there's no great evil to oppress us anymore so everyone's battle abilities just kinda dwindled until people only had a fraction of the strength they used to" kinda scenario. It's been used in a few other isekai already lmao.

Group Leader
wtf...chapter 4 and 5 difference.......9 months ago??? dam where did all the time go.

at least the two lives nar is on the same world, its more of the author writing the mc is op and trying a laid back style while some how (not being in the spot light) but making others op and easily solving problems...if u mtl the wn raws u would understand why this got a manga and why this is also generic but somewhat interesting

Old man in a childs body but not even a single ounce of maturity. Hes acting too much of a kid, i dont like this kind of discrepancy.

I can't relate with the mc at all. Idk how this manga manages to pass any quality check....but if i'm the editor, i will only greenlight this one if the target reader are children/early teens...either that or maybe the author telling his/her young child/relative to do the check.

Dex-chan lover
You know it's gonna be bad when there's "S rank" in the tittle

Ah, yes, another power fantasy self-insert. It's quite dogshit, ainnit?

2~3 generations' worth of lives spent and he's acting like a naive boy. He mentioned something about people with bad intentions approaching him most of the time in his previous life but he's acting clueless as fuck.

The premise is as cliche as it gets so at least give us an interesting MC that fits the narrative.

Incredible... Chapter 4 was like 9 months ago long enough for a baby to born xD and here a chapter 5 was born? hahaha

@MrMcNasty It's an isekai with fan service and top of the line entry level art to get serialised, no need to bet, huge chances it will

Double-page supporter
"Wants to be normal this time" then has no common sense from any of the past lives or this one and goes ham on the first day...could have been a good plot but nah.

It seems like the protagonists of reincarnation manga always live until they’re like 60+ in their previous life/lives, but for some reason their maturity goes back to that of a twelve year old when they reincarnate

NORMAL Adventurer it said. But an S rank? I guess when you are reincarnated as a hero and sage, you will change your way of thinking...

Doesn't matter. I'll just enjoy this one.

Aggregator gang
Imagine reading this for the story and not the huge bonkers

Users who are viewing this thread