The Re-Reincarnated Boy Lives Peacefully as an S-Rank Adventurer ~ I, a Sage and Hero in My Previous Lives, Will Live a Simple Life in My Next ~

Imagine having lived through 2 worth of lives yet still manage to be this stupid. Good god this guy has the intellect of a soiled pants.

@botodopo
Tbh, id still prefer this kind of op mc than an op mc that goes all the way flaunting. This is still one of the better "i wanna be a normal adventurer but im op" trope

Humble > Pompous

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, another one. Alright, people, what's your take on this?

Not good, not terrible. If you like isekai, read it, if not, ignore it. You won't lose anything by not reading
(6/10)

@VF89 The plot falls into the archetype of someone who achieved great things... and doesn't have a lick of common sense for it. For a tensei fantasy story, I'll read this for the comedy and not the actual fighting.

I'd give it a 6.5/10.

Dex-chan lover
Used to be a Sage and a Hero and now wants to be a normal adventurer. That's fine, except he's an idiot.

I mean, he doesn't seem good with finances despite going through adulthood twice. And he should be reincarnating into the same world so he should have some sense about what is "normal" and what isn't.

So... I guess his INT and maybe WIS are at the minimum levels.

Duh.. he is so stupid. If he want a normal live, he must become farmer, not adventure that can make you famous even don't want to. But okay, still try to read eat. I'm a trash eater(reader) after all

Users who are viewing this thread