Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

Dex-chan lover
MC was a sage (the best mage there was), then reincarnated and decided to be a hero (the best warrior there was) and then reicarnated another time to have a simple life... yet he has no common sense or shows maturity at any time, as if he was like 5 years old (not even the 15 of his new life) and grew alone in the mountains (which wasnt the case). Thats the level of idiot he is.

BTW this is the plot of another two mangas that are much better so far, one being 41726 and the other one I dont remember the name but the MC last reincarnation is a girl.

This isn't even comedy. The delivery is fucking shit and almost has Gag-like qualities of stupid delivery. As I said before on a chapter, the MC has lived for at least 100 years, minimum, and is acting like a retarded, immature, young kid. This isn't funny, and anyone who think this is will make me question if they have room temp IQ or have absolutely no standards for anything at all. The MC acting like a fucking retard with absolutely no forward thinking skills at all with him
refusing the guild selling the dragon at auction because he doesn't have money for they night,
I'm sitting here in abject disbelief that ANYONE found this scene funny. Seriously, this is fucking stupid. Will keep reading for Elma's tits, but this is a hard 2, and will stay a hard 2 unless the comedy actually happens or maybe a decent story finally pops up. But with this much incompetence on display already, I have no hope for the author. I genuinely feel sorry for the artist that has to work on this fucking garbage. Love the character designs.

An dem titties! >:D

Fed-Kun's army
I almost didn't read this because of the disgusting abomination that is that woman's boobs on the cover but I'm glad I gave it a shot. But fucking hell, I know that almost all isekai go for the fanservice aspect as well but I wouldn't even call that fanservice. Her boobs are terrifying on the cover and look like when aliens in men in black start swelling up before exploding

Fed-Kun's army
Agreed with person below, what the fuck is up with those tits.

Yeah this is an instant drop for me, even among isekai this is super generic. Despite reincarnating multiple times, as a sage and hero, the MC has zero self-awareness or common sense. Like what others have already pointed out, this sucks. It's so generic I swear I've already read the first few chapters several times already.

Group Leader
HdMVfTC.jpg

Art quality: "NICE"
Settings: Cliche but it's okay.
story: I can't see any.
comedy: IDK (is this even supposed to be a comedy manga?)
action: not bad
world building: ??? missing
harem: SCAM

I really hate this misleading trope. I'll give it a 4 for now I hope it gets better.
Nice tits (• )( •)

Aggregator gang
Pretty generic stuff, and don't be misled by the cover boobs, in the manga itself it's more of a joke, with only that one character.

i thought he wanted to live a normal life? dunno seems generic asf
he shows off his abilities and go like "no no it's just normal"
like why?
it's like the author just wanted to write isekai tensei, OP MC, MC is dense, MC is kenkyo af, and most importantly everyone reacts like they're watching a fkin 12 inch dick in action

you know it’s bad when the rating is closer to 5 than 6

actual rating:
the only thing going for it is mediocre art
it’s the embodiment of “I don’t know how to do anything at all, so let’s just make it extremely sexual and say it’s Isekai. Surely everyone would love it!”

Main character is too dense for how long he's lived and has currently interacted with the world and people so far in this story. It's only something to read that's not really good, note really bad. Could be better.

Dex-chan lover
@Substitution i'm more saddened that the big titty bait character on the cover didn't play any role at all and won't be around for the next arc.

I’ll live peacefully so why don’t I just become the strongest adventurer ever. Wtf is with this shitty logic

Users who are viewing this thread