Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

Okay. What the freak.

This was a instant drop. I didn't even give it a chance. I just dropped it. As soon as this guy obliterated the dragon head I was like no.

I've read most of these isekai garbarge trash mangas. And at this point it's mentally draining.

The story is aight, the art is good tho (for an isekai manga) its really good.
One thing I hate about this manga is not because the mc is OP, I mean- there's a lot of manga that do OP mc, its normal. Anyways, what I hate about this is the Mc itself I mean isn't he supposed to be a reincarnation of a hero and a sage so why the f is he thinking and moving like a child? It's so vexing bruhhh
But one thing to note is the art is good, so maybe the ln is good? so just maybe its going to be good? Elma's tits tho ( * - * )
I think a wise decision is to put this to dropped or on hold, and read it again if it gets good.
I rated this 4 stars before but I raise it to 5 because the story just got a bit of interesting, but its far from good. Well I hope it gets good

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably gonna be trash, but that girl there’s got some pretty big udders, I’m gonna give this a read.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this is ight. Mc is portrayed very stupidly but it’s fine if you can ignore it lol.

It's a light read for a chuckle or two if you don't mind that MC is a walking deus ex machina lol

Nothing deep,,,
just heavily plot armor shota playing around and surround by plot ladies

Manga goes to Ch. 16. WN now at 202. Guess I go read the WN while manga catches up (in maybe 5-10 years?) 😄

Dex-chan lover
You know, for someone who have the wisdom of a sage in past lives, this mc is pretty dumb at discerning what's normal and what's not

Users who are viewing this thread