Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Got into Trouble as Soon as I Arrived

Fed-Kun's army
@zerimas Jesus dude, that was just a roundabout way of saying they're hot. Just like saying "I'd kill for some icecream". And yea, you really do sound like an SJW.

Thanks for the chapter!
I think the jobs were mistranslated. Shion looks more like a samurai, and a femme fatale isn't a swordswoman, but a seductive woman who charms and ensnares men into self-destruction or mindless servitude. As for Rona while there are precedents for a female being a Chevalier, a stereotypical knight would be armed with a sword and wear metal armor. Maybe not full plate but at least a breastplate, helmet, and grieves to protect vital areas even if leave rest unprotected to cut weight down and increase speed. She's dressed more like a priestess or white mage (specializes in healing magic, maybe buffing magic, and few attack spells,) considering she's wielding a mace and wearing cloth armor. Also, seems odd how she can be both a monk and a knight at the same time. That and for a monk she seems a bit flirty and wearing tempting clothes showing some of her chest and a long slit on the side of her dress.

In any case, seems MC has met up with some good people. Shion seems honest but green, while Rona is more experienced with a sharp mind but hiding something. BTW, anyone know which one screamed? Seems odd was loud enough for MC to hear as they were still surrounded when MC showed up so was it due to almost being fondled and being shocked before getting into defensive position or something else?

That geography hurts, I hate it when manga makes geography that artificial. Like can't you come up with something better that serves the same purpose but actually looks natural? On a side note, Im a bit disappointed that the MC doesn't act like a old man. It would have been interesting for a old Japanese man to inhabit a younger body in a fantasy world. Instead, he just acts kind of generically from what I have read.

@MrTrickyfingers Personality is ingrained in people, they act the same but cant recall what made them that way as well. Plus, he did not lose knowledge gained from his past life, displaying that just the memory pertaining to his life were erased. As a example of my point, look at when he used the stick to decide his path and called it the "old-fashioned way." Why would he call it that if he had no knowledge of it? He would not attach any moniker if he completely forgot everything from his past life.

Double-page supporter
SIMP
fr tho what kinda logic is it that he won;t get part of the reward since he's not a guild member. Shouldn't it be a set prize for completion and then they can give him some of it

Group Leader
If in an isekai, the mc is male, somehow knows swordfighting techniques, saves girls from thugs AND one of them has a crush on the mc, I consider it a plot hole.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh its nice to read some none edge hero once in a while. I want mc like kazuma or this dude from Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

Even if he knew Kendo his previous life, it just said he didn't keep all his memories? So why give it to him?

Dex-chan lover
So he killed 2 of them? Wouldn't have known if he hadn't said it.
And left the other 6 to die. Like this champ, already.

Also, lost-person=otherworlder. And it seems common enough that the girls aren't really surprised.

@Sylfaen
Even if he knew Kendo his previous life, it just said he didn't keep all his memories? So why give it to him?
It's a tad of an stretch, but it has scientific basis. Like how someone can have amnesia, but still be able to talk? Let's call it muscle memory.
He prolly doesn't remember his family, his job, how he died or that our world has cars.
But he can walk, speak...and use the kendo sword.

Double-page supporter
should had just join the boys with the rape tbh

the main character is definitely an anti-hero. These nice men offered him free pussy and he killed him. I am still horrified of how rude and animalistic the main character is.

I love mc's who was an old person in the past and was reincarnated coz they already have the least of that mature mindset , to act calm and accordingly and has the tendency to fall in love mostly by the behavior and not the beauty first of the character

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so I assume the two that were killed were the ones hit in the throat and on the forehead.

Someone below called MC the anti-hero? You mean a hero supposed to join a gang rape? Oy.

idk what it is about a black pony tail but gawd damn... also i expected at least some references using renya's previous age wtf

Users who are viewing this thread