Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 45.1 - It Seems That The War is About To Start 1

Aggregator gang
Thanks ;p

And i dunno how this manga is still being made... Didn't the LN get fucked cause of shitty idiots on twitter? o_O

They all kinda look the same.... I noticed in the last chapter pretty much all the girls have the same face, the pretty boys have the same faces, and here all the more masculine looking guys have the same face. It's getting hard to tell them apart

MD@Home
LOL those guys XD! Really can't wait for the war to finally start ... it's moving so slowly, I guess from the updates 😩
And thanks for the translation as always :)

Dex-chan lover
@nogenem

Our official release got kinda canned cause of the "controversy", but in Japan they're still publishing it over there. The raws are still updating.

Double-page supporter
Got i love this manga i hope it will continue with no much controversy anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Copagalinua @daimaouanos

The tweets in question were from years ago. Basically someone wasted the time to search author's Twitter to find those. And this is why the "controversial" tweets basically got the official English released mostly canned. While in Japan they canceled the anime adaption this one was supposed to get but they still publish the manga and LN iirc

The manga is good I know it has already been mentioned anime was cancelled and I was actually looking forward to it 😔😞

Users who are viewing this thread