Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 45.2 - It Seems That The War is About To Start 2

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the elves are reincarnates of most of the Tou no Kanri readerbase...

@awildfuu OI, Don't put words on my mouth, dumbass.
I never said anything about 'Koreans being raped is okay' or shit.
I said "I don't give a shit if the author's pro-japan or racist against China or Koreans. ". That means I don't give a crap about him being pro-japan, nor I care enough if he's racist against Chinese or Koreans. As far as I know, every Asians are racist against each other and it's no fucking news flash. Oh, and do I care enough to give a pity about Korean's ancestor being defiled or shit? Hell no, because I'm a motherfucking Indonesian. We were also victim of Japanese's cruel enslavement. Not only that, we were enslave by the dutch for 250 fucking years. We were also suffered trough invasion and shit. Even worse. But do you see me here asking for reparation from both of these fucking nations? No we fucking don't.
I only shit on China because they have done tons of despicable shit and didn't even bother to pay reparation on their mistake.
I don't give any shit at all to Koreans. In fact, they also got fucked by China's Covid Mistake, BTW.
You know what? You probably don't care anyway since Indonesia doesn't produce K-Pops, aren't you, K-Pop Stans? You only care because you're favorite nation produce your favorite brand of music. That's what you are. A K-Pop Stans.

Double-page supporter
With the power of boobs and horny!!!

Erofu of this story truly superb lol

@bakemono_king As someone from Hong Kong that moved to the States because of protest crackdown, I'd largely agree with the hatred of Chinese government. But the author glorifying the atrocity that happened to the people in WW2 leave a bad taste, especially when many pro-imperialists the author associate with want to bring Japan back to the same environment that lead to Pre-War Japan. The fear of a resurgence of imperialists is not unfounded as many politicians from Nihon-Kaigi are being elected into higher up position in Japan, and rural imperialist school are receiving a lot of funding from Nazi sympathizer to teach brainwashing ideologies. I see Japanese people being a victim of Imperialists during WW2, as much as Chinese people are victims of CCP: so please stop celebrating what happened in WW2 to innocent people. I would not wish an authoritarian government upon anyone.

That said I'm of the opinion to separate an author from their work and I would gladly translate this manga: since it took out most of the bad taste left from the novel and people reading it on mangadex doesn't really support the author anyway. More people read his stuff for free. When anime get pirated fans often buy merch and it increase the net revenue, where pirated manga/novel doesn't support the author as they can't make money off the franchise.

@bakemono_king its so fucking funny that you think i even watch kpop bc i defended korea "they have done tons of despicable shit and didn't even bother to pay reparation on their mistake" doesnt this apply to japan aswell tho? yeah lets just ignore what japan did and forgive them because of anime. what a 3rd world country mentality.

@bakemono_king no one put words in your mouth, dumbass. you said, and I quote "The author is based and his work are fan-fucking-tastic." is it that hard to admit that you are pro nazi?

1f51f7d72936bd01ab1b8d07dcc92e3e.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@bakemono_king @awildfuu dudes. Stahp. please. both of you

@thegoatrider japanese manga has a lot of racism, but its 99% fictional manufactured racism (aka the most annoying trope of all).
You wouldnt find much real world racism if you look. At least on the ones i read i barely found any

========================================

Manhwa has alot tho. They got more subtle over the years as the issue become more irrelevant and less important, but the racism is definitely there and theres plenty. Thats why i kinda biased towards japan on this issue

Most surprising tho, is that i barely found any racist connotations in chinese manhuas. You thought knowing their goverment, therewould be myriad of racist comments about their neighbours or the western countries. Apparently not. Compared to the first two, manhuas are definetely lacking

Dex-chan lover
lol racism
who's the biggest country out there which actually still RACIST??
a hint, it's 2 country and not this manga!!!
you know, the biggest superpower country and the other with the biggest population

i dont read news much, but when i read, there's shit everywhere (because it's so massive, even i knew it without reading news)
something like "black stuff" and the other is concentration camp (not much news because the victim is MUSLIM, yeah!!! if they are NON MUSLIM, it will be all over the world by now)
and that's reality, not just some manga or manhua, theyre all REAL!!!

and why the F am i speaking racism in the first place lol?
OPPAI 4 LIFE!!!

First thing, first. Thank for the scanlation, SlayerScans, please do more chapters.

Now, the rest.

Every comment section from this manga is going to be like this?

You guys don't have anything better to do, like appreciating a good manga?

'cause I'm appreciating this one, alright.

Users who are viewing this thread