Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - it seems to be an oversight

Double-page supporter
Lovely. The poor quality of English continues in this chapter. I hope the later chapters aren't all like this one. It would suck if things continue to go downhill.

Dex-chan lover
Alright. As much as I like isekai, even I have my limits. This series is too miserable. I wish luck to all who continue with his, but I'll see myself out here.

I LIKE THIS MC NOW
BEFOre I thought he was bad but

He’s very decisive and action oriented. He doesn’t waste time “talk no jutsuing” the enemy.

Aggregator gang
"Everything is over?"
Obviously not, duh. Burn the corpse at the very least

Group Leader
MAAAAAN I bet this would of been a kick ass anime but the author ruined it.😅😅😅😩😩😩

Dex-chan lover
@MoiSoi I mean, you'd really have to look at the novel to determine if it's worth animating or not in the first place. "Bad" (in quotes because I never read the novel versions and have no point of comparison like other people might when they decide stuff like that) manga adaptations of novels are a dime a dozen, but I dunno how different this and the novel even might be. Even if I thought this was a master piece though, I think they need to stop animating so many of these friggin' isekai series.

I can think of so many things that deserve to be animated but never were. It's not like they never go back and pick up an older series again either, Parasyte ran from the late '80s to mid '90s but didn't get animated until what, 2014? They do not lack for things to choose from to the point where they should be animating so many isekai series of varying quality. Even the great ones are still way too similar to each other.

Fed-Kun's army
This dumb translator-quirk of leaving a japanese word and than * it with the translation... BOY, leave the word if anybody understands it anyway (like the san, dono ect surfixes) or translate it, but decide on one way goddam.........

Thanks for the chapter!
Translations a little off. Shirasaya translates to White Sheath. However, the scabbard is black colored or was it suppose to be white and artist made a mistake? In any case, when the demon says Shirasaya he's referring to the scabbard. So MC used his scabbard to make that uppercut on the demon's chin to create an opening long enough to attack with the sword. Although some swordsman can use their scabbard in a two swords style it usually requires a specially made scabbard. Otherwise the scabbard will bend or break after even one attack or defense and more likely get chopped in half if it goes against a blade.
In any case, demon seems to be OP for the MC to fight. Also, that room probably has a lot of other tricks considering he was able to keep the 11 adventurers in it alive and reach in to pull them out of what appeared to be a solid surface. Probably find out after he pulls himself together again as physical wounds seem to be more annoying than deadly considering he was able to grab and reattach his arm in a couple seconds. Guy probably has done a lot of self-experimentation on himself. Which is a bad idea considering what happened to Dr. Jekyll and Mindbender (from G.I. Joe) whose results were very negative.

Not only (sometimes) really bad translation but also almost non-existing proof-reading - and this in the whole manga so far. What a shame.

Dex-chan lover
When facing an opponent that can regenerate, there is no such thing as overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread