Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - It seems like Az is back #2

That was a good lesson, overconfidence could kill anyone in that kind of job. Take it this way, the nasty drill sergeant acting he did was to prepare them when the real shit happen. In that regard I think he's pretty considerate to those piece of shit nobles.

Aggregator gang
This chapter was really awesome when I read the raws, glad to finally see the translated chapter now.

Dex-chan lover
The Man is too old to be dealing with this shit, glad his Grandpa personality still shines so strongly.

The only thing that would've made this better is if he also subjected them to Gunnery Sergeant Hartman-level verbal abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha. What fun.

To be fair to them, the basics of their strategy wasn't wrong — the teacher was stronger than all of them, so wearing her down with superior numbers was a good plan. Cowardice is fine, so long as you survive.

The problem, of course, is that sacrificing your entire team isn't tenable in real life, and that winning like that is no justification for acting cocky.

Contributor
Ah, what a satisfying chapter. Always good when someone put rightfully someone else in their right place.
I dunno about the novel but this is good enough for me.
Sure, this is a good strategy to attack consecutively to weaken the teacher but if you end up taking all the credit for the "coup de grâce" and act almighty afterwards...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone got a raging justice boner after reading this chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Seiryu
sm7HjmP.gif

Double-page supporter
Gud, you should've given them their well deserved spanking too

I like this sadistic, brutal side of him. I want more of that.

Group Leader
Will He Out Of Control And Do Something Crazy Than We Expected? :/ Hmmm....

Fed-Kun's army
i love this chapter... but there is one fatal(well not fatal the issue is its non fatal) flaw...
he job was to show them their place in a no physical consequence area hence the arena... how in multiple instances he dealt crippling heavy blows... crippling... nom fatal blows
he punched that kid in the face hard but it was a non lethal hit... now his nose is 100% broken and as far as i know they didnt have plastic surgery and ancient rhinoplasty doesnt exactly look the best
also he broke a kids elbow with his swords pommel... assuming their healing magic is boosting the speed of a humans natural ability to heal he will have permanent joint pains same with the girl he struck in the side which would fuck up her organs and back but leave her alive.... now you can heal the organs and spine but she will probably have permanent back pains ....

side note
these kids basically experienced death... how many of them shit or pissed themselves when he targeted them...
like that kid he chucked his sword at

I really really like how well the fighting was drawn. With the first attack it came, he saw it, then he reacted. Wish I could draw that good.

Users who are viewing this thread