Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - It seems like the Fight continues.

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity
Do you know who also "bombs civilians" with white phosphorus? The Russians. Multiple times.
But, wait, there's more!
EVEN THE FUCKING SYRIAN GOVERNMENT HAS DROPPED WHITE PHOSPHORUS ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE!

Gee, logically, one would have to wonder how much of a cliff that moral high ground is. If the Syrian government is okay with doing it to their own citizens, it's okay.

Why would Syrian government who is already winning and doesn't want to attract any external attention bomb their people with forbidden weapons? Makes no sense if you try to think about it, and all evidence provided (pretty much none) are only verbal, no international health organization or anyone was willing to take an probings or do any tests, I wonder why hmmmm,
talking about multiple sources, pretty sure it was widely proven as a hoax by white helmets (terrorists acting as charity organization (which reports US used widely previous to justify their bombings saying "they will pay for using chemical weapons!!11")) and the US, same with Russia which suddenly came to help Syria and suddenly after long years of US working there things started to change and situation to resolve, yea sure probably they just came to gas the civilians, for no reason, ok.

You need to get your information from somewhere besides just CNN and BBC, Badly.

But "oh others do it too (cuz my government said so) so it's ok" argument is accepted

Double-page supporter
harem +1

@kobeisGOAT yea for someone who apparently fought for imperial Japan he is a bit self righteous lol

I know your talking about the events of the manga and everything but can i adk a serious question? Who in the world is cloval?

Users who are viewing this thread