Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - It seems like escape from the hero

Aggregator gang
I really don't see a problem with this, he literally asked the person in charge and wait for three weeks to no avail then uploaded it, he did the shit for it so I don't see a problem now if the head Valhalla Scanlation "no, fuck off my shit" I'll get annoyed about him releasing these chapters, also I don't care with someone asking for some support for his hardwork, I'm poor so I get the point, also why I read shit for free and don't complain about it lloll

Dex-chan lover
@Dadangdut33 One of the gods/goddess. There's 5 of them administrating the race and the main creator. If anything, that goddess had chosen poorly.

@GodGinrai
I see. Although arguably this version wasn't too bad, as the trash hero only got to touch her chin at most, and MC kissed her in return. What's with their development in the WN then? In here, MC has the "excuse" to kiss her after all.

Double-page supporter
@BobbyWibowo
He kidnapped her by rolling her up in a bamboo mat and replaced her w/ the decoy, which acted as her deceiving Rona and everyone else until it detonated during the audience w/ the King and the hero.

Ok I dont have the energy to care about this arc, what happens in the future with this scum does he die or not? And for the love of god please dont be a recurring character

Users who are viewing this thread