Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - It seems like escape from the hero

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Sorry that you had to get abuse for giving people FREE content. :/

Dex-chan lover
Nice ad, lol. Not like other scanlators don't do it. Some of them live off on this stuff. Hope you get a break too.

Also, yes, cancel culture is strong in the scanlation scene. Pray hope you'll last long enough from all the call out shaming "criticism" on your own.

Like some people say, translating manga/webcomics is not for the "thin-skinned".

Dex-chan lover
@LavSingh: I mean, if he was that close to dying + he's probably the strongest person the country got, why can't Renya just murder him? It's not like he ever had any qualm about killing some fools or care that much about this whole saving the world business.

Don't read the WN so this is just my reaction to your comment.

Dex-chan lover
twintails is gonna kiss the ass of whonever summoned that trash hero

Dex-chan lover
Is that twin tailed girl, the angel from my nightmare? when she sold the sword to the MC?

Dex-chan lover
@Ahnaf0310 she is the angel or goddess who summoned Renya to that world. She gave the goddess shit for giving Renya a bamboo sword thing that was unbreakable which means it can break all then and the goddess agreed that it was a dumb idea so the goddess gave her subordinate Renya's sword from his past life to trade for the bamboo sword thing. Except what the goddess thought her underling meant that it is stupid that a bamboo sword is stronger than steel, magical weapons, magic and such. So it would seem more logical for an actual sword to do that. they called em lost items or some shit I think

Power Uploader
appreciate the work, but scanlation has always been a hobby, and free of charge, asking for donations is one thing, but wanting to be commissioned is another, and no offence, but the scanlation quality isn't anything to talk about.

Double-page supporter
Again, why didn't they just fucking kill the cunt? Fucking retarded beta fucks, just kill the "hero" you fucking twats. Grow a brain morons!

Aggregator gang
I feel sorry you had to receive shit comments after people got free content, is just that the quality is good normally and because they read for free(leech) they expect it to always be like that, they don't stop to think for a moment that perhaps the good quality is because someone else is donating to get a specific manga they like a translation and that donation is the incentive to the translator. Don't listen to them, do it at your own pace or until you get a good remuneration for yourself.

Thanks for the chapter

I'm sad they exchanged the giant golem with tentacles and wasps...

Users who are viewing this thread