Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Dex-chan lover
@Lorkynn
that only feels refreshing if you haven't read much this kind of bland isekai.

you'll get there once you've read 10-15 manga like this, which is surprisingly not hard to find

Group Leader
@DarkSchneider

That's cause he was canceled by Japanese (well, ChiCom) SJWs around that time. Still waiting on him to come back.

Group Leader
@Da_Slasher_XD

Author said something on twitter, I never saw the original tweets. They say it was racist against China and South Korea, but I highly suspect it was him just rejecting the appropriate amount of Japanese guilt over WW2 / speaking publicly most of Japan's opinion of Korea.

@KiTA
No one should underestimate the feeling of a victim for example the British didn't do mass genocide in the USA but they still own up to their shit and agree it was wrong to some degree

@me474
The problem was that it wasn't the victim complaining about it, it was SJWs.
There were a lot of koreans, but also a lot of japanese (and even westerners), many who just fueled the whole incident for no apparent reason beside being haters lol
He wasn't the only one, the SJWs went all out trying to find anything said/written by other japanese authors or artists, which could be interpreted as racist.

It was a shitfest.

I dropped this when one
of the girls that liked the mc willingly decided to basically get used as a sex slave to a hero from another country for politics and refused to ask the obviously overpowered mc for help and just left without saying a word to join other scumbag re-incarnator's hero's sex harem.
If things like that bother you then give this a pass.

@Jzc136
You lost me when you said Korean and Japanese SJWs I don't think there is SJWs in Korea and Japan 'cause there is many sexist and racist tv shows (against black people ) and no one complain

Banned
The translation is so fucking inconsistent that this manga degenerates into complete nonsense from about halfway through the elf arc.
Half of it is autotranslate bullshit and the rest is translators on drugs just typing in whatever the fuck they feel like. The elf girl's name changes several times a chapter.
And as for the manga itself... the protagonist is unlikeable, the girls are boring, the plot is 2-dimensional and drab... and even the one girl with glasses is so fucked up in every other way that she is irredeemable.

I've lost any confidence in this trainwreck ever getting better. I quit.

Dex-chan lover
Another manga ruined by (outside)politics and just hate spam by readers.
Tbh, this is better than A LOT of isekais, not perfect by any means and the translators swiching around did mess with it, but one things for sure, IT'S NOWHERE AS BAD AS WHAT PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS MAKE IT OUT TO BE.
Don't listen to the plain hate of snowflakes, give it a read first then make your own judgement.

As for me, I'm enjoying the manga. All you refined types (I guess? lol) go read whatever limp dick stories you like, more power to you.

I wonder if the author is ever going to continue this story, I hope he does, it's a decent story, but I hate the whole 'MC is a sage who won't touch any of the girls.'

@me474
SJWs have their own agenda, and don't take a blanket approach, so korean and japanese SJWs don't give a shit about racism against blacks because they are asians SJWs. They care about asian racism, special if it is racism against their race or nationality.

SJWing has no common sense, it doesn't help victim, it's made to help SJWs feel like they are actually doing something for the "poor people who can't defend themselves."

Anyway. you don't have to believe me, just google the whole incident and laugh.

aww. too bad, if renya is made in different setting that doesnt have to do with real nations, i bet no shit gonna happens and its still interesting. too bad MINE is too simpleton and didnt delete any of his racism tweet before starting a series to work on. his single deed made LN and anime gone down the drain. LN still on hiatus right?
its understandable no VA agency wants to deal with racism controversial. itll make the VA career in jeopardy. im glad Kiyono Yasuno step down from there, i dont want Katou Megumi VA got into any trouble

Users who are viewing this thread