Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi

Group Leader
With this chapter ends the First Volume and first half Nidome no Natsu.
As I previously stated, I will be slowing down from now on. Chapter 6 might be out for christmas or new year. I apologize for the delay.
If you are a translator team interested in continuing the series for faster releases, please DM me (at least so I don't work on it and discover it's out already).

That said, the series was nice so far, and I'm pretty interested in how some plot elements will be developped.

<to holrik>

thank you for the memories so far 😀

been loving every page of this incredible story

a wise person once said "slow and steady wins the race " 😃

celebrating Christmas are we ?, then Merry Christmas from me to you, my friend

don`t be pressured to release future chapters as quick as possible, but go at your own pace,
ok 😀

no problem..... i shall wait for the next chapter, be it Christmas, new year, or anytime, i shall be one of the readers that shall be waiting and reading, when the time comes............... 🧐

Thank you... Holrik

Dex-chan lover
Too cheesy for me. :/
Good art and concept tho.
But they might want to leave the cheesy at the final moment instead of make everything feels cheesy.

Since i dunno how to make that spoiler tag work, i will WARN you here to DONT READ THIS spoiler if you dont want to :v

1. The MC will come back to the time when he stand near that river after he achieves his goal (making the girl happy)

2. The future changed a little, but sadly the girl still die.....but the contain of the letter that MC got it from the girl has changed a little

3. The contain of the NEW letter is "sorry" and after that she say thank you to the MC and after that again "i think we had the same feeling to each other"

Sorry for my bad english :v

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hello, mister @Holrick, how are you, first of all thank you for translating this series, i'm loving it very much, i know it takes some time to get the chapters online and all but i was just wondering if there will be new chapters because it states as Pub. Status: Completed. thanks for ur attention 😙

Group Leader
Hello @spcshp ! Good timing, I was planning on releasing chapter 8 today x) Chapter 9 is under progress. There are 10 chapters in the manga series, and yes we intend on continuing until we're done with these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Somethings wrong, I can feel it.

Honestly though, 10 chapters is short but I like it this way when there's impending doom lurking around.
The sub characters are kinda flat even Rin to be honest but its fine cause we are seeing it through the eyes of mc and he knows everyone anyways and don't need to discover them anymore. This manga is more of a recount anyways. We also know that Rin is hiding her condition so it makes sense she won't show herself as much more than a cheerful girl normally.

Fed-Kun's army
I like it. There's this intense sense of dread for a large bit of it like something is terribly, terribly wrong and I eat that shit up.

Looking forward to being blasted in the gut with feels.

Group Leader
Yup, a live action (2017) based on the same LN (2015) the manga (2017) is based on.
In my translations, I kept the officially translated title of the live action for consistency. I haven't seen the live action version however, so I don't know if it's worth watching.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Please tell me, will this break my heart?

Users who are viewing this thread