Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - To The Royal Palace

Aggregator gang
hmm there is an update chapter from following page, but when i open the manga detail, there is no update... but i can still open the update via follow page

@rgkaw this chapter has proper naming convention so its being placed lower on the list

*Ride of the Valkyries INTENSIFIES* though jokes aside, tactical judgement made by the author on inferior civ(can say the same with the importance of strategically inserting away from the keep) is making this lost its value to take seriously.

Dex-chan lover
*wakes up* uhh... Time to shut the windows to not let the heat inside the house... Now what to do... *notices the nihonkoku manga update**starts playing music mentally*

Damn, feels short but up with the raws.
Using the maids as meatshield, cowards..

Double-page supporter
Dang man. Well made chess moves right here. Drawing out the rooks and knights to get the king.

Dex-chan lover
This guy just sitting there, not bothering to change his clothes even though half a day already passed. Is he allergic to pants? 😎

Dex-chan lover
When infiltrating, why use such bright illuminations? That's just like announcing that you're going inside that castle.

Dex-chan lover
This could be a meme

v9R8wqU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The sage / knight leader really looks like good ole pals lol. Hope they somehow survive as POWs at least, they might have valuable info on other nations and their expressions are priceless. Seems we'll see close quarter combat at this point, it'll be interesting how modern infiltration tactics they'll use against melee knights. I guess room clearing tactics like flash grenades I guess?

Dex-chan lover
@orangpelupa not the diversions. The infiltrator heli used such bright light that it must have been perfectly clear to everyone in the castle that enemies were already inside.

Double-page supporter
@BlueHill It's like game of throne final season it's written so badly they all fail basic tactic 101 like sending cavalry charge on pikeman.

Group Leader
Thanks for the long awaited updates. Can't wait to see JSDF mop up these goombas.

Users who are viewing this thread