Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Louria's Defeat

Dex-chan lover
@Dridespoon

Nope. Schwal's not gonna get revenge, even Thanakane. In fact in the WN side story, Thanakane became the captain of the new Lourian Wyvern Corps and rewarded by Japan and received modern air cavalry tactics training.

[Adem will probably gonna get revenge against the JSDF since the JSDF destroyed his career as a general. first in Louria, then in Parpaldia when he seek asylum and became a member of its Beast Corps. Then his real identity is revealed to be a bio-weapon of Japan's next enemy, the Annonrial Empire/spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
@IronMace1990 It was a joke or meant to be. What is the refund for a free chapter? Nothing. Even if the chapter has some problems the translation group posted it for free and owe readers nothing more.

Didn't the tank commander guy take notice of the shield? I thought they would have tried to loot it for study

I still don't how in the world that shield blocked literal rain of bullets

Dex-chan lover
GUYS I HAVE A THEORY BUT DONT GET MAD

What if the shield guy actually died, and this is just him envisioning this?

I mean, dont you think its weird there arent any JSDF troops on the streets? Wouldnt they have spotted/recognized him and stopped him?

@criver

Every chapter the mental masturbation goes deeper. In what world does an author write such a thing unironically? Or is this a work that secretly makes fun of the JSDF?

So, you like mental masturbation stories? You're still here throwing shade on it after 17 chapters.
You know the Japanese rejects the whole "woke" narrative right? Have you noticed they don't market their media directly to the US or other western countries? They don't have to worry about westerners canceling their media because it doesn't fit their bizarre viewpoint.

@SeekingSolace
GUYS I HAVE A THEORY BUT DONT GET MAD
What if the shield guy actually died, and this is just him envisioning this?
I mean, dont you think its weird there arent any JSDF troops on the streets? Wouldnt they have spotted/recognized him and stopped him?

Aww c'mon man, let the poor dude have his family reunion. He went through a lot of shit.
The reason there aren't any JSFDF troops on the streets is because it was a "snatch" operation targeting their king. JSDF has more important things to do than to occupy and manage a small kingdom like Louria.

@yurata
Yeah its prety wholesome. Thr fact the city not getting pilaged is same as in Gate jietai did. Common sense fo medieval era is if you lose your city your family and country is fucked up but for jsdf they had a thing that barbaric medieval era hadnt. HUMAN RIGHTS

Well, they had to learn the concept of human rights from Western culture the hard way, losing their last war against the Americans.

Dex-chan lover
[In the author's blog at mokotyama, Grade Atlastar, Gra Valkas Empire's largest battleship, was disabled and captured by the JMSDF. The battleship was brought to Kure, Hiroshima Prefecture for remodeling./spoiler]

If the united states got teleport instead of japan pretty sure no one would mess with them if they let a few "Suns" rain from the sky in some enemy cites.

Dex-chan lover
Boi if it was the US the "political issue" of using nukes would probably cause "peaceful riots" that would be a bigger problem than the low level age of empire civilizations they're fighting.

@Powtaru @themanj

If you don't know fantasy setting well enough, there are usually this metal called "Adamantine" that can withstand lot more punishment than regular steel, and a blade made of adamantine can easily cut regular steel. the only drawback is that it is very heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread