Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Japan's True Identity

Dex-chan lover
That Jojo pose at the end.

IS THIS THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND?!

Dex-chan lover
Did Japan send some JoJo manga to the ambassador and that mustache guy?
Also one chapter after three months? was this on hiatus or will this be the new release schedule?
Raws are now published bimonthly. So, readers can expect 4-5 chapters per year

Dex-chan lover
Mfw I come to the comments to say "This dude is jojo-posing like a mfer" and I see the exact same comment 50 times before me.

HcT37.png

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna guess the author is a huge JoJo fan and i am not complaining!

Japan: what the americans did to us in the second world war will now happen to their kingdom, let the bombers take flight and rain hell.
dude their in another world that isn't america also they bombing military installations world war 2 we were basically napalming entire cities

Dex-chan lover
even after being given the information on how OP Japan is and even having a stronger nation saying Japan is stronger then them these guys still think they can win...
No, it's more that The Emperor is not being told that Japan can basically kill them all whenever they choose because Remille didn't take them seriously and misinformed the Emperor about their level of power and capability basing everything she needed to know off of her own assumptions and now if she is aware of how fucked the empire is she is terrified to inform him because she is going to be killed or offered as a sacrifice to save the empire and she doesn't want to die.

Dex-chan lover
I hated the poses, dont make sense in this kind of story. And the Mu country guy just gave away all kinds of info for basically nothing.
no he was basically telling them this is how fucked you are, please stop delaying me my homeland is not taking a side in your fight they are afraid we will be caught up the fight as collateral damage so we are returning home till the fighting is done. basically "You guys are fucked up, here is why, now leave me alone I am GTFOH"

Dex-chan lover
The funniest shit is that emperor has the balls to think his oh-so-glorius capital has ANY chance in this battle. Like... Japan could use literally 1 nuke and the entire nation would be vaporized.
Japan doesn't have nukes its in their constitution

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much more fucked up the villainous nations in this world would be if its not a regular Japan that was summoned? Like, what if its a Japan that regularly fights Godzilla, kaijus and aliens for a few decades? The Japan that regularly doing RND into borderline/outright scifi weaponry to kill King of the Monster? Yes, these weapons sometime were not very effective against Goji, but against non-kaiju targets? Ooh boy.
Or what if its a version of Japan that regularly have multiple teams of Sentai/Power Ranger esque teams?
great now I want to see a kamen rider just riding a motorcycle thru a fort beating the shit out of those soldiers in unarmed combat as they try to get into position to use the muskets only for him to jump 10 ft into the air and rockets down with a kick the equivalent to a high powered incendiary device blowing them up before they can take aim at him and somehow blowing up their bases as he rides out just as the explosions happen

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hated the poses, dont make sense in this kind of story. And the Mu country guy just gave away all kinds of info for basically nothing.
it is the least he can do too a dying nation.

well their country won't be dying Japan will just destroy most of their military and had an agreement to keep the emperor in position and keep their major cities safe from damage as long as the women who ordered the war crime is handed over to Japan if I remember correctly from the webnovel

Dex-chan lover
Well, he says it is 'confidential material' but technically that information is "freely" available. In ch. 37 Kaios visited a trader in Sios and got all kinds of books with public info on the JSDF hardware. So the Mu ambassador throwing the photos at them was his farewell card and his way of roasting them on how incompetent and fucked up they're now for not getting intel on an enemy, easily accessible to boot, and also disregarding all the reports they've gotten from previous encounters with the JSDF, not that giving them such 'public intel' would help or change Palpadia's fate now anyways.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
even after being given the information on how OP Japan is and even having a stronger nation saying Japan is stronger then them these guys still think they can win...
They're on copium.
They would imagine that the alternative to fighting is their torture and the chopping block. The little princess after all is directly responsible for Japan's wrath.

Dex-chan lover
i guess there's really nothing they can do... At some point they will have to accept that there's no come back and be assimilated into japan or just stay loyal to the US

...I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

If tomorrow Japan were transported off-world alongside the USFJ, they'd simply become an American contingency/enclave government. And they'd likely continue with support Japan because... they'd have to in order to survive.

Considering how much of Okinawa that the American government already leases out, I could see the USFJ petitioning for a small part of it to become the new American government territory and capitol. I mean, the Americans are already there. It's basically already a slice of Little America in Japan.

Banned
After the emperor's talk about the capital not falling, I wanna see it get nuked. I know Japan has outlawed nukes so they likely won't have any, but, still hoping on it.
Anyone who read the source know what happened to the US Forces stationed in Japan when they got isekai'd?

Thanks for the TL
Maybe I read this on tvtropes, but the novel seems to indicate that Japan are considering to change its laws and begins to manufacturing and using nukes sometimes after New World War arc. Like they are seriously prepping to fight against the Emperor of Magic's Empire.

Anyone who read the source know what happened to the US Forces stationed in Japan when they got isekai'd?
This matter can be deduced from the earliest chapters when focusing on some Principality's ambassador works in Japan. They apparently resides in the former buildings occupied by various /our world/'s nations.
Maybe its just Japanese people and their homeland that got transported, and the foreigners... probably got mercy teleported to a nearby landmass safe and sound. Remember, it was Amaterasu herself, the deity that was the creation myth for the people of Japan that DIRECTLY ordered the then Japanese Emperor to prepare a secret WW2 era Navy and Army task force to deal with the first incursion of the BIOWEAPON/Demon Lord. This Task Force was returned safely to our real world, and then were scrapped for parts and their task and records expunged from all official recording.
Amaterasu was probably involves in transporting the entire Japanese nation and its islands to the New World. From my POV, she is very protective of her subjects, the people of Yamato aka the Japanese people. Either she mercy killed the foreigners or transport them elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread