Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Japan's True Identity

The Emperor's orders are incoherent. He's saying the Empire will be stronger on the defense, but at the same time ordering the army and navy to retake the island of Altaras. Can't attack an island on the defensive, bub.

Group Leader
This matter can be deduced from the earliest chapters when focusing on some Principality's ambassador works in Japan. They apparently resides in the former buildings occupied by various /our world/'s nations.
Maybe its just Japanese people and their homeland that got transported, and the foreigners... probably got mercy teleported to a nearby landmass safe and sound. Remember, it was Amaterasu herself, the deity that was the creation myth for the people of Japan that DIRECTLY ordered the then Japanese Emperor to prepare a secret WW2 era Navy and Army task force to deal with the first incursion of the BIOWEAPON/Demon Lord. This Task Force was returned safely to our real world, and then were scrapped for parts and their task and records expunged from all official recording.
Amaterasu was probably involves in transporting the entire Japanese nation and its islands to the New World. From my POV, she is very protective of her subjects, the people of Yamato aka the Japanese people. Either she mercy killed the foreigners or transport them elsewhere.
Best not to dwell on this in a series where Jojo poses are a thing.

Feels really weird that this new Japan is just following the US path of war against Imperial Japan in WWII. Like sure there's casus belli like in GATE, but it doesn't feel rewarding when it feels like this new Japan didn't learn from modern history and instead want to repeat the atrocities, perhaps in revenge of what was done to Imperial Japan. What's the point of reading this faux fantasy setting when each country is just some country on old earth in a wig.

I don't think GATE is an exemplary depiction of how it should be done, but carpet bombing with a thin excuse of "we're targeting military installations and industrial areas" certainly isn't how it should be done.

To be able to retrofitting P-3C who was a maritime patrol aircraft into bomber, they really want nostalgia into WW2 aren't they?

Aggregator gang
I would love to see a war between current Japan and the Japan of the Second World War, there is a very radical difference in ideals and actions

Dex-chan lover
Its been a while since I read this and I have only one question... why are they posing as if they are in jojo?!
It's probably because the first jojo was from that time period and the author is a huge fan who couldn't stop the urge to draw it.

Dex-chan lover
even after being given the information on how OP Japan is and even having a stronger nation saying Japan is stronger then them these guys still think they can win...
I don't think they told the emperor about the intel they got from Mu's ambassador. Wich is madness but in character.

Dex-chan lover
wth happened to the manga this chapter?
Did mangaka have a stroke?
Did it genre-shift to hentai?
hmcpLRD.png
I think it's just the author's fault for not having references for these kind of scenes, doesn't seem like it's played for laughs nor it looks like a realistic reaction.
Sometimes reality is "unrealistic" so maybe I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
If the Americans ever become a part of the story, I don't think it's much of a stretch for Japan to consider them the last line of defense.

If America truly is adhering to neutrality and staying out of Japan's affairs, then the only way it would mobilize would be to defend its bases and personnel within Japan. In that way they automatically qualify as a very capable defense force.

Dex-chan lover
This matter can be deduced from the earliest chapters when focusing on some Principality's ambassador works in Japan. They apparently resides in the former buildings occupied by various /our world/'s nations.
Maybe its just Japanese people and their homeland that got transported, and the foreigners... probably got mercy teleported to a nearby landmass safe and sound. Remember, it was Amaterasu herself, the deity that was the creation myth for the people of Japan that DIRECTLY ordered the then Japanese Emperor to prepare a secret WW2 era Navy and Army task force to deal with the first incursion of the BIOWEAPON/Demon Lord. This Task Force was returned safely to our real world, and then were scrapped for parts and their task and records expunged from all official recording.
Amaterasu was probably involves in transporting the entire Japanese nation and its islands to the New World. From my POV, she is very protective of her subjects, the people of Yamato aka the Japanese people. Either she mercy killed the foreigners or transport them elsewhere.

Broheim... As myself and many others have point out, the author himself has stated the all of the United States Forces Japan and literally anyone on the Japanese isles were teleported.

The entire god damn United States Navy 7th Fleet and 50,000 some U.S. servicemembers and their families were transported alongside them. Author simply has stated he didn't want this to be a story about them but admits they're there... just doing nothing for some strange reason.

Dex-chan lover
Dude hit them so hard he HAD to hit the jojo pose, they will never recover lol

Aggregator gang
Why do I get the feeling Elto is going to take Remille’s chair? Miss Drillhair seems destined for a psychotic break, a prison cell, or getting disappeared. (Or some combination thereof.)

Users who are viewing this thread