Nihonkoku Shoukan

Wondering when we are going to get a new Chapter? Every month? Does anyone know?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone,

We are in need of translator/s for our new manga project. If you're interested, please join us in Discord in this link:

https://discord.gg/r2PjjvfHnm

I guess what they say is true: success leads to imitation. This is nothing but a GATE knock off. Generic, low quality art, no character development, and it rushes plot points when it even attempts to develop a plot (seriously just suddenly the entire Japanese nation is in a fantasy world, no explanation, no ones asking how, nothing they’re just there and they accept it and immediately jump into a local war that has nothing to do with them)

Supporter
I honestly like more the general premise than GATE. Now that being said, I like more GATE artwork, and more importantly, GATE has actually charismatic characters I can get invested on.

Lol, all the people saying this is a dumbed down gate, like since it doesn't have lolicons for the pedo asses to get off on they think its some horrible piece of garbage or, since it isn't sucking off all of japan well taking a collective shit on literally every other country in our, the real world, it means it must be trash, fucking gtfo dumbasses, this shit is like gate but no fucking BS, a real modern army with a full countries backing would fucking dunk on any medieval army, magic or not.

idk with the other ppl, but despite the lack of individual MC, this manga is enjoyable this far.... love the vehicle art the most xD

@IDontKnowWhyIAmHere Thats funny, I always viewed this series as a less shitty Gate. No dumb harem/beta MC, and removing every real nation except for Japan means you don't have to deal with the dumbass jApAn StRoNk politics in Gate where every country except Japan is stupid and/or evil. Long term wise this novel definitely needs some more meat on its bone to keep it interesting - can't just be Japan shitting on everyone forever, but I imagine that will eventually come in the form of magical subterfuge or something like that. Gates just another lazy ass isekai series. At least this manga is attempting to take itself seriously.

Can anyone explain the names joke from the latest chapter? I kinda understand Momotarou as he was the one fighting Blu/Red Oni in that tale. But what about other names?

Idk but this volume 4 cover just like when Youji Itami (from series titled GATE-Jietai) storm the palace

Double-page supporter
This would be great if the author/publisher didn't put out a single chapter every new moon.
Maybe I got spoiled by weekly and monthly series but this is quite annoying because by the time a new chapter comes out I can't remember a single country/nation and have to read back.

Dex-chan lover
If you know GATE, then this is like it, but with Japan isolated from the rest of the modern world because the entire archipelago is isekai'd, and there is no main character with a harem of heroines. The focus is on the countries themselves instead of individual characters. In a way, it's like reading a history book.

If you're looking for an adventure series like what most isekai is about, then this might not be your cup of tea. However, if you're interested in the geopolitics side of those stories, then you might like this.

Taking Isekai to a new level

Virgin japanese boi otaku dying by truck? Then got isekai'd with super op supa dupa mega cheat ability with every girl encounter became a harem member?

Hell nah!

Why only pick one japanese boi when you can pick japan itself?
And thats the story on how I Japan became a supa dupa isekai mc who got lots of titties that i got in my adventures.

Is what i want the description is but didnt read it yet so imma give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread