Nihonkoku Shoukan

@grom Kado: the right answer, minus all the unnecessary massacre (‘cause the people involved seem more reasonable and sensible) and Japan instead of random backwater country.

Dex-chan lover
@castrix There are no MC's. Because the (enemy) characters usually get blown up into many pieces. There are some small side characters, and some recurring Japanese characters, but mainly the story is about nations and organizations as a whole.

Fed-Kun's army
When the gods get tired sending too many japanese too another world instead they just send the entire country

Pretty unrealistic not in the sense of it's fantasy but the situation Japan is. They would be having a massive economic crisis and all

Reminds me of gate, though the comments are right with maritime nations like JP their economy would have a serious hit along with issues of tourist being stranded and the value of money being completely zero. Not to mention the complete lack of public international trade or recommission of the current situation. Hundreds of international company’s reliant on the above mentioned trade would fall apart due to loss of income bordering millions unemployed. All of these things would lead to mass panic, rioting and looting.

Me :
See imperial japanese flag (i know its their navy flag )
Also me :
Oh shit here we go again
But yea too unrealistic but what is bad about enjoying the bloodbath of dead undeveloped knights

huh, it got a little bit better since I last checked
I look forward to seeing where it goes

japan...you remind of the rape of nanking...probably one of the vilest war crime and undertaking of a country in the late 20th century. you still don't want to admit it took place,, vietnam war is no less by the americans but the nanking massacre sheds light on japan's supremacy agenda akin to hitler's. who the f torture, rape, and kill civilians? this not in medieval too,,,this in modern time

@jofd
Every nation given enough power will attempt something atrocious. There is not a single nation, religion, or race that hasn't done something like this once they achieved relative power. All animals are naturally evil, and governing bodies are even more so.

Superb! Instead of one person being isekaied, the whole country get isekai! Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread