Nikujo no Susume - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Dog, a Wolf, and a Toro-tama Beef Bowl

Thank you for picking this up!!!! I totally fell in love with this series and was so sad when updates stopped QQ

The translation is pretty smooth overall. (If I'm being very picky) there are some grammar errors, but the flow is smooth and easy to read. As someone who has used Google Translate to get thru untranslated works, this is much better than I thought it'd be based off your TL's notes page. Keep up the good work!!

Wow sheperds of the lost scan indeed 🤣
10q for bringing it back

I totally understand the"good" feeling seeing woman eat with gusto ☺

Dex-chan lover
Good job considering the lack of dedicated translator. Hope this series gets the attention it deserves.

Dex-chan lover
The translation looks okay. But this chapter seems quite confusing. I'm frequently lost as to what/who they are talking about/to. It might be that the original text is as confusing as it is merely chatter. From the point of legibility, it is top-notch. But I'll need to see the raw to be able to compare the translation's accuracy.

And I can't find the raw.

Dex-chan lover
ty for picking this up, not bad. Minor things I think I caught:

pg 4: chopstick -> chopsticks

pg 8: what do -> what would

Dex-chan lover
Maybe i'm just petty but if i were the friend i would've spilled my beer over his head and be like "woops my hand slipped~" on her behalf before leaving with her (tho surprised stuff like that doesn't happen more often with ppl dragged out to drinking parties)

Not that i'd do that irl but in a fictional manga less consequences/would be hand waved over. Esp if she's the "cute receptionist everyone hits on" she could just say she was too buzzed to remember or so

Users who are viewing this thread