Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 10.1 - The Training Starts

Dex-chan lover
"One" more (stack) of attack prayer.

One stack = 9999 amulets.

Fixed Ruck's last sentence for him. As a fellow gamer.

Dex-chan lover
spoil it for me dawg
ignoring 10.2 11.2 cus those are kinda Leon storyline

In 11.1 Ruck will fight the 9th knight and win, Cloe will then come around and ask for a duel in honour or sumthin i don't remember

And we see the dude ever so casually break Cloe sword, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN BOIS /SPOILER]

Dex-chan lover
His bro that armor design he has looks so fucking cool I hope he keeps throughout the series especially seeing as it’s useful for hiding his strategy

Dex-chan lover
Maid superiority! Kyun for the win! Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This just makes me wonder how long until they find a reason to have him learn storage magic, at which point he doesn't have to physically hold anything anymore and becomes unstoppable.

Dex-chan lover
Ayye I thought they will never address that weakness, happy they knew about it as well. Even if he can have a Stacking skill outside of this, without his inventory skill he might be useless, unless he trains outside his skills.

Dex-chan lover
This just makes me wonder how long until they find a reason to have him learn storage magic, at which point he doesn't have to physically hold anything anymore and becomes unstoppable.
That's what I've been thinking, myself. If I were in his shoes, as soon as I found I could stack talismans, I would learn storage magic ASAP just on the off chance it worked with my luggage abilities.

If it didn't, no big deal, I still learned an incredibly useful magic. If it did?
01EA6EFD72C4C7276488A544179320B9075DB409

Users who are viewing this thread