Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 11.2

Supporter
Somebody needs to get Chloe some Kevlar gloves on the double...

Also, the "Why is Mio happy about this?" almost feels like author pre-empting a T/L note.

Supporter
Its weird at this point I wanna know what happen to that shit hero after killed that poor lady:lul:. I mean I want to see the shitstorm that led him to jail. Is his companion helped him? Is he get owned by that lady’s driend? Or authority get called and get owned by them?
Things will likely double-back on him at the start of the next chapter, I imagine.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

While seeing Cloe psychologically lose the match is quite fun, seeing Leon having some reality check is even more satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
maybe it'll teach our mc to use a smaller bag, nah just get a bigger rucksack :dogkek:

wait what if that bag has a self repair function? it's already been torn to shreds like twice and still looks the same after repair(?)

Dex-chan lover
Well Leon, you Better Call Saul because you ain't getting away with it this time, or maybe he would, I don't know.
Maybe he'll get the colosseum treatment, and forced to fight to the death to entertain someone, and his opponent is MC and Leon get cocky because he knew that mc is suck bla bla, and got defeated, refused to acknowledge it, and became a monster that'll ruin the kingdom from within because he get a suspicious potion from a suspicious person in a robe..

Dex-chan lover
Dude is lucky he only got jailed. The PLOT armor is so thick that the sword only managed to tear his undershirt. We might see him again in the future chapter.. 😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
Well Leon, you Better Call Saul because you ain't getting away with it this time, or maybe he would, I don't know.
Nahh, remember in every manga there's either a shady prime minister or clergyman to come offer him power in exchange for killing the princess 🥲

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, MC keeping his bag is a smart move: if the enemy knows about his skill and amulets, their first strike will be aimed to destroy the bag, allowing the MC to prepare a counterattack.
:thonk:can't he stuff some inside his armor or something?
or does his skill only work if he carry items in his bag?

Double-page supporter
:thonk:can't he stuff some inside his armor or something?
or does his skill only work if he carry items in his bag?
MC's enhanced abilities are due to the amulets made from Mio. But, iirc, amulets are called "useless" because you can only equip one or two of them.

MC can bypass that limitation thanks to his skill increasing the load he can carry inside his luggage.

So, yeah. Dude has to keep a bag on him to gain those bonuses. I don't know if he can use a smaller bag, like a pouch or a fanny pack, but he still needs something to carry the amulets.

Users who are viewing this thread