Nina Is Plotting My Death! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
154
No, no you CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! I was looking forward to this so much but you throw in these shitty last 3 pages? I'm actually sad now that we get some random adult version of her now.
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
8,875
I don't even read the comments, but i'm quite sure lot of ppl here will be trigered because of the end.

I don't mind tho, will follow.
 
Active member
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
194
I actually liked the pre-serialization explanation of her having only one target by the programing, instead of just kill anyone. Though I am excited for this series. I can't wait for all of the "Death by Kyun." Moments. Also, this series will jump back and forth with time every so often. Just to show a bit of the future like they did at the end of the chapter. Though they go back the original time.
 
Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
157
I don't like the MC's design compared to the webcomic version, it's so freaking pointy. Especially that first headshot of him, it just looks terrible to me.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
2,305
Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
499
i want one of those. the assassination attempts might be problematic, but i still want one.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
986
Hmm Interesting.

And I'd better like it as a father-daughter relationship rather romantic one. (Don't need a lolicon MC)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
1,136
@Elcief_SSN
The pre-serialization version of this hinted at one of his co-workers being interested in him if i remember right, and he doesn't look at nina that way as far as i can tell.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top