Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu

Dex-chan lover
In Japan, this series is published weekly, bimonthly or monthly?

@Sanctuario: actually, the trend is starting to shift from "a dude that gets transported to an RPG-like world" to just "RPG-like world" series. After all, in most isekais after 10 or so chapters it doesnt matter much from where the MC popped out because everything is simple adventuring.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax yes, I know, I'm just pretty much sick of the whole isekai trope when it's just really simple adventuring in the end. It's like the beginning didn't matter at all. Just voicing out my grievances

So the protagonist wasn't actually betrayed but rather fired from his job and used by a gold digger who was too retarded to understand that giving advice that gets your boyfriend fired from his job means that he won't give you shit for free anymore. The former happened because his ambitions didn't suit his team and the latter happened because he was a simp.
The dragon girl's comrades are too retarded to understand that healing their vanguard is far more efficient and less criminal than tricking a different person into being your team's meatshield every time you've got to run through a dungeon...
The cleric got taken down by a preteen angry that her crush wouldn't respond to her advances, and the mage used to be the villainess of an otome game.

It doesn't really make sense, but there are no happy accidents. Only mistakes.
Thank you, Rob Boss.

edit: bro that's not a shortsword that's literally a knife

Now this is pretty good, I thought the MC had no fighting power to begin with but as it turns out he's strong against humanoids!

Whats exactly a light warrior I'm assuming they mean a warrior who can only use light weapons.

Hes obviously the weak link in the team hope he develops his abilities in some way I think he would be best suited to develop as an assassin type fighter. Wouldnt mind a power boost thrown his way either.

Interested how this story will progress will it end with them being most renowned party or maybe fight great evil.

oh i love this a lot. im always a sucker for found family tropes. the art is great too.

"Light Warrior" is usually translated as "Rogue" or maybe "Ranger", I would think, right? I know a lot of Japanese authors use "Thief" and "Hunter" for those too, but yeah, I dunno.

its a shame that the artist doesnt draw any h doujins...

First I thought the fall was stupid, but then I saw how he broke the
pendant

Users who are viewing this thread