Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu

Dex-chan lover
@lxlgn believe it or not the reason they do that is because of how many mangas there are in japan that they make the intro the summery so that people have a general idea of what they are about to read instead of the old titles. This has also shown to sell more than having a simple name that acts as a title.

This is a good manga. The art style is pleasing and the characters feel very human. The theme of trust, comradeship, adventures and hardships. Truly something I seeked. 10/10 for me.

Uuuuuniooooon!
fusion_top.jpg

Dragon girl with big tits and blonde Noble sorceresses girl.

Man why Is it so hard to choose. I want both.

Hmm, not that good imo. I’ve read half of it and it hasn’t really left an impression, it’s very forgettable and also predictable. It’s really boring and not all that interesting. Although it’s not bad, it’s not definitely not good. The characters are shallow(ish), it feels like they made generic characters and forced them to become more deep and interesting. At best it’s an 8 for me.

Not too bad but not amazing either. Decently predictable. At best this is a mid to low 7. The emotions that this tries to portray is pretty shallow and does not even leave a mark.
Also, only one character has been developed but I expect the others to be next sometime soon. (currently chapter 18) If anyone has read ahead can anyone spoil who gets developed next?

These damn brainiacs Thoxi and Fohn analyzing and rippin' apart a damn adventure manga. It's heckin' ridic.

Please stop.

Dex-chan lover
@Sareg but some adventure manga is better than others. and some people just get too used to deeper stories.
> sousou no frieren.
i would say world trigger but it's just the tactics that make it more fun than other shounen, not the development

Editto: also, it doesn't take a braniac to look at a revenge manga and facepalm. reading about people doing insane things for vengeance is the kind of thing I'll look back on in the future and think, "why the hell was I so edgy, argh" and remember as a black spot on my life.

Group Leader
Someone spoil me, is there any hints of romance so far? I have a ton of manga I want to read but I'd much prefer to read ones that have a romantic element.

@DrHizzle A few ecchi moments, that gives you like... the notion that there might be romance. I'm not sure if there will ever be, but it makes you think that.

Users who are viewing this thread