Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu

The protagonist of this manga is obviously a SIMP
SIMP.png

@woojoo

ain't that just usual business for a wota?
it's like if their idol say "BUY MY MERC!!!", they'll probably be like "AS YOU SAY MY LIEGE!!!" and proceed to do so... kind of thing.... lol
by that standard... then almost all wota would be simp in that case lol... well they seems kind of are tbh...

I really like the MC here and his character overall. I hope this one doesnt change too much or goes down the wrong path way too much. That would really ruin it for me. And i already
ship Kana and him. I hope this works out!

Fed-Kun's army
My boy Priest-kun getting no development. Any way, chapters are short, not much progress happens in some chapters either so the pacing is really bad. Feels like the chapters are actually being split up into parts instead of there actually being a full chapter.

Maaan...this sounds like the stupidest thing to complain about, yet after reading 10 chapters, there's still one detail that bothers me so so much...torsos.
Seriously, sometimes you can almost see Kawakami's thought process by looking at the exact same line where Masaki gave up and went f*ck it, let's go with an H pose anyway.

Them proportions looking iffy entirely out of pettiness.

To the two weebs that might know him and his pixiv, yeah, I know he exaggerates body proportions (it is basically his art-style), but if you are familiar with his art,then you know that this is literally pettiness.

Power Uploader
I'm translating the original web novel here
https://www.divinedaolibrary.com/adventurers-who-dont-believe-in-humanity-will-save-the-world/

What’s with Japan and not having proper titles for so many of their stories? Instead of a simple “Humans can’t be trusted”, “No Trust Allowed Party”, or “Antitrust Party” we see that long phrase that passes for a title. This obviously is far from the worst offender.

Looking at you “ People looked down on me for having a crummy job but it really isn't all that bad?” that’s a real title by the way.

@Lxlgn Because this, like many other works we see nowadays started as a webnovel. Since in these webnovel publishing sites they have to compete with hundreds of other novels for the limited attention of the readers the authors started to basically transform their titles into summaries of their novels in order to maximize the chance of attracting readers. The incentive for fierce competition for attention is that many of the more successful titles end up getting published as LNs and possibly getting anime/manga adaptations.
(here's a famous example of this https://overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Overlord_Web_Novel)

TL;DR titles now are stupid because market pressure

Aggregator gang
The situation with his girlfriend sucks but honestly I'm thinking Argus was right in kicking him out of the party. It seemed like harsh love from a parent, like a bird forcing their chicks to fly by throwing them off the nest. Argus trained him well, and knew that he had the ability to become more than what he had to offer.

Contributor
Ah yes, a new cover with Karan, this author know who is the best huh.

Users who are viewing this thread