Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@azhuresky Page 17 the word "strong" is misspelled. Even though the sword is carrying him, I do wonder if Alistar is going to try to get stronger in order to prevent any damage on himself. He's scum but at least he's dedicated to his craft, although I do wonder if he's ok with killing people. Thanks for pumping out another chapter so soon & appreciate the translations.

Dex-chan lover
This is so much fun. I wish authors would go back to just trying to entertain their audience and have fun with them instead of doing the equivalent of masturbation using literature.

Aggregator gang
Lol this Mc is the best. Imagine being forced to become the hero.
Btw in this fantasy world Holy Sword controls your body,forces you into dangerous fights,messes with your face while a cursed sword makes the user rich...

Thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter
this was really funny lol

God bless thing guy for doing this series , id suggest instead of overworking urself do one chapter per 2-3 week as long as its not dropped we still happy to get a new chapter

Dex-chan lover
He's body is going to be sore as hell after moving like that lol.
Thanks so much for the translation btw.

Dex-chan lover
@YourDeadNanForever one full week cant get up of the bed, I think 😂 Well if someone massage his body, you can cut it to 2-3 day of recovery, maybe.

Oh yeah, because the main theme is hero, saint, & demon lord, the grey guild girl will become the member of their party, then? I already imagine how messed up their adventure will be 🤣

Double-page supporter
@Jayswing103 she's his childhood friend, thus making her harem member #1.

For the record, this assassin would be harem member #3, since the actress is #2.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv
Thanks for keeping an eye out! I'd like to say I fixed it... but I've tried to edit the chapter a couple of times now and for some reason the changes just aren't going through. Might be related to the database issues. I'll try again later and if it still is no good, then ehhh one typo is probs fine.

Users who are viewing this thread