Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Man Alistar might be a piece of shit scumbag, but at least he has a point. This damned cursed sword just does whatever it pleases without caring about the kind of trouble it causes for the people around it.

Dex-chan lover
@Jayswing103 Yeah, the sword is rather annoying, and causes a lot of shit for him, especially in the novels. It's funny to see them bicker, but after a while you feel it's rather forced and that the sword is trash.

Nice another update thank you. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
The flow of the monologue at the start was really confusing and messy.

Group Leader
@puppeto4
Just to be clear, when you say monologue at the beginning, are you talking about my personal page, or a monologue in the story? I feel like there isn't really one this chapter... but

Fed-Kun's army
I had high hopes for this but the more it goes on the less interested I am

Dex-chan lover
I do like the point Alistar brought up about not thinking of the consequences of a hero's actions because it's hardily brought up & usually the story acts like everything will be fine & dandy. You can see that the scum aura is real as the sword's corruption is definitely going to be worse if things escalate. Surprised Magary wasn't salty about the bust size comparison to Silk like in typical tropes.
Oh well this is awkward... did not expect to be featured in the TL's note haha (I'm sure you weren't trying to be malicious about it). @azhuresky Sorry if it looked like I was trying to nitpick your work but it's an OCD thing of mine & I've pointed out errors on many other series I follow. Thank you for the translations & to whatever other projects you pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread