Nise Seiken Monogatari - Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta

I FUCKING LOVE IT.
I never thought I would laugh so much seeing so many scumbags together.
Please, please, if you have ANY other story like this one. Send it my way.
I need more scumbag comedies.

Fed-Kun's army
As bad as it is I fear its gona take a turn for the worse... All puns intended.

Dex-chan lover
Inside monologue the manga

tbh these are exactly the things people would say if they were the ones in the story

@WillowWerenti
I can see him developing a harem he doesnt want and being forced to support them. A scumbag like this truly works when we can all laugh at his pain and the swords comments are the best part of this story. I do love the characters so far.

@BraveHeartedHero, yeah, it could happen. I assume someone put that harem tag there for a reason, but calling the current situation a harem would be misleading.

I think these characters are refreshingly selfish. It's more realistic and gives them depth. Their characters really distinguish this from the usual manga and there are plenty of funny parts. It's also important to realize, they're not really bright enough to capitalize on their good fortune, which is a big part of the comedy. If they were smarter, it might be harder to laugh and root for them.

Fed-Kun's army
This is great. Even with the description I thought it would revert back to harem clichés, but I guess I was wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone know anything similar? It doesn't have to be fantasy, I just want an mc like this.

Group Leader
this is kinda amusing
honestly prefer the chapters before silk appeared

for this day and age’s weird bullshit manga it’s pretty good but as a comedy it simply does not cut it

Users who are viewing this thread