Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta

The five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
1505217842726.jpg

ENTpoc9XYAAisJm.jpg

pink-wojak-mask-www-miifotos-com-53591329.png

Double-page supporter
Should you read this?
I would say this:
No laugh no good/
Yes laugh yes good.

Double-page supporter
People are saying it's not as bad as the description and all I can say is god I hope not. An actual manga on par with that description would be a terrifying sight to behold.

Normal people: *does ntr*
This manga author: *does ntr*

Unexpected and, within my calculations, once you're a scum, you are a scum. But yeah, I had my fill of laugh.
Recommended to them who is 'weird'. Not them, who is... An "adult".

Aggregator gang
Description is fucking godawful, don’t trust it. There’s a reason this manga is an 8.5 (as of Chapter 3). Try it

Dex-chan lover
Dunno where to ask permission, guess I'll leave a comment here.

Is this dropped? Can I scanlate ch 4? I want to learn jap, and I think the most enjoyable method for me is to brute-force translate something that I like.

Edit: Nah, I'm going to do it anyway. If it's going to be taken down, then so be it. What's the usual font for scanlating?

Edit2: I give up T_T My OCR can't scan all of the kanji (I can still understand hiragana & katakana, but kanji....)

Dex-chan lover
@SoMaKa That's really encouraging man, thank you. I like this manga too, and also hope somebody picks this up. (or I can try scanlating again if I find a better OCR app and still no update for months.)

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

07.03.2020 - 27.04.2020

Dropped https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit#gid=0

More translated chaters never.

Dex-chan lover
Accidentally re-searched this manga and remembered it all again. Fun manga, would be neat to see it picked back up.

There is a comedy tag in case the person came here didn't see it and thought it was another trash revenge isekai. Story is mainly comedy, don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread