Nise Seiken Monogatari - Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta

Group Leader
Is anyone gonna pick this up. If not, I might do 1 or 2 chapters to promote this after Jan 5th

Group Leader
Me at the beginning of ch 4:
maxresdefault.jpg

Me after ch 4:
boku-no-hero-academia-50-7.jpg

Aggregator gang
I thought this sounded like a tragedy but this is gold. I laughed a lot

@xeno77 Nope it has the ability to return to it's wielder. Also can make him ugly and control his body...Just like a cursed sword

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this manga is already dead 'cuz it's been months since the last update like WTF so fucking slow ASF

Dex-chan lover
Forgot how fun this story was. Thanks random stranger for the translation.

I almost didn't read it because of the awfully written description but it actually is a nice comic manga.

One fuckin word.

MASTERPIECE.

10/10

No srsly, I haven't laughed so much in a long time. This i super refreshing especially because our main characters are scummy just like Kazuma from Konosuba.

Thank you for reviving this. It reminded me how good this manga was!

I hope you keep this translation or if somebody else wants to, continuing this. Is fresh air on itself and really funny. I hope the waiting for chapters is not a joke anymore like before. Somebody please (either the one that updated this or another) please continue this!

@F00M Chapter 4's scanlator is a different group, that's why it took so long since it looks like the original didn't continue.

More please!!! I am begging you, dear scanlators! These two scum hero and saintess is a well deserved break from goodie-goodie stupid MCs else where.

Users who are viewing this thread