Nishino ~ The Boy at the Bottom of the School Caste and Also at the Top of the Underground

Group Leader
hey guys! I just want to let you know that I've made some slight content changes in all the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I heard good things from the novels but the manga is going at neck breaking speeds.

Fed-Kun's army
"a hard-boiled story" GOD DAMMIT I WAS ACTUALLY REMINISCING OF GINTAMA WHILE I READ THIS DESCRIPTION NOW I HAVE TO READ IT

Double-page supporter
Is it me or MC is like been drawing by other people. It like gohan being drawn by 10 years old

MD@Home
The way the protagonist
casually kills people
with that so-called dull expression on his face honestly freaks me out somewhat. It makes it hard to get into the story, even though I'm interested in the premise.

Dex-chan lover
I can stand ugly MC, but his hairdo, man. That freaking hairdo get on my nerves everytime.

Dex-chan lover
the premise and characters are there but this series feels rather lackluster overall. I think it's because the mc itself is rather boring and we don't even have any of his inner dialogue. The synopsis almost seems like a completely different story with what we've seen so far lol.

Double-page supporter
@Seink yeah until he gets yeeted out of 90% of the panels where his face is supposed to appear

Contributor
What a garbage. It's like isekaishit without isekai so just a shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Ayy thinking that making a story with an Ugly + OP MC is going to make it famous and love by the reader, while it actually the opposite, why not just make it Ugly bastard

Aggregator gang
the art is not bad but the story is like picking some concept off a dart board and force a story out of it.

Dex-chan lover
The novel apparently haas okay reviews, so I pretty much think this is just a case of a bad adaptation, because hell, the pacing so awful and the plot has no coherence, AT ALL.

Users who are viewing this thread