Nishino ~ The Boy at the Bottom of the School Caste and Also at the Top of the Underground

Dex-chan lover
This rubbish is so bad that it's hilarious.
- Super overpowered cuck beta Japanese MC.
- The story looks like something made by a middle schooler.
- Silly dialogues.
- Characters flat like cardboard.
- Super low-quality art.
- Too much 3d. Even MC is 3d.
- Scene composition is questionable.
Is this a parody?

Fed-Kun's army
After reading a few chapters of the novel it's hard to not realize how much of the characters thought process, motivations and even dialogs are being left out.
that ikemen guy is only with Matssura cause he is planning to take her that night and film a sex tape so he can send MC a video of him getting on with his crush. He is also the one that tells Matssura to keep away from MC and so on. Many of those higher caste people seem to act uneasonable cause they perceive him to be worse than them but he proofs to be better. For the ikemen it's obviously him getting along with Rose but for the class president it's him being better at languages which doesn't really show in the manga

Dex-chan lover
Nishino wasn't in love with the easy classmate from the start, he just decided that of every girl in the class she looked lke the best one to him, it matched his idea of a highschool girlfriend and personal taste, he left her behind instantly and pim guy was unable to ever provoked him in the slightest.
As most people around him are wicked and rotten, and he knows it, he treats them as pebbles on the road (find me someone that gets angry at a stone) and is searching for someone he will really be able to enjoy his youth.
Rose is the only one that truly cares for him right now and all the other people see him at face value, his being a loner in the class for a long time even messed up with his common sense, add the fact he have the patience of a saint and is hard for him to interact normally.
Nishino should change school or take a sabbath year from highschool and rejoin with younger people that don't know him to have a chance to live as a normal young man.

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo
Nishino should change school or take a sabbath year from highschool and rejoin with younger people that don't know him to have a chance to live as a normal young man.
Nope. Him being awkward doesn't help at all with younger people. He just needs to redeem himself by trying out PUA or other stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Just read all chapters... I assume from the comments the novel is good(?), but I can't in good conscience say this manga adaptation is. If I'm to be completely honest, closest I would describe it, would be a Chinese webcomic desperately trying to masquerade as a manga...

I'll still read it, but...

Double-page supporter
This is kinda terrible. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone.

Dex-chan lover
The translators are doing a fine job with this shit but chapter 5 was too much dumpster for me, dropped.
Do yourself a favor and just read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Ololol this is the same author as https://mangadex.org/title/21129/tanaka-the-wizard . Now we know he likes to make mangas about beta cuck characters.

they should of raped the girl in chapter 5 while the bf is forced to watch and then have nishino join in on the fun with his stupid pineapple head

The author here knows how to make BRO before hoes characters. . Like in Atalier Tanaka, Most if not all the male characters are bros that would help the MC before choosing pretty girls. .

Well this thing is so bad its hard to even give it 1 star. I've read like a lot mangas liek this one, but I never saw anything bad like this crap. Plot, its so bad that it would be easier to say it doesn't have one. Characters re even more terrible. Lack of personality and longer you are reading it then you can actually see that it's getting even more tastless. Anyway 1 star. I will change it if this crap will get at least a bit better

Fed-Kun's army
Be honest, is there anyone attracted to the mc face like wtf? Is the author even trying?

The writing in this is weird. Its a whole different type of "bad". The plot is so disjointed, we get some hints that the MC is a secret agent and then it jumps into some sob story of how he gets ostracized by his evil classmates, and then the MC saves the girl he likes only to get NTRed. And the whole time a 10/10 girl is hitting on him but he doesnt realise it and keeps chasing after the girl who NTRed him.

And his classmates are so over the top evil its hilarious, even though the male classmate ran away while the MC saved the girl, they both laugh at him behind his back and make fun of him when he is buying a suit.

Its like the author is trying to tell the sob story of his life (with some elements added to make him look cool of course) but is doing it while drunk which is why the plot is so disjointed.

Users who are viewing this thread