Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of talent.
Why did all these good Artist/Mangakas always draw almost the same thing like this?
Can't they be a little more creative? Or choose an interesting novel to adapt instead?

oh no. Another magic school but MC is op but nobody has a brain so they categorized him as weakest but actually op as fuck tropes

Dex-chan lover
just a guess, he was too strong but suddenly disappeared, the countries fearing his return started to brainwash everyone about that magic colouring and after 1k passed people's brains turned more mushy

What's the next thing will you do after finishing a game? Starting with the new game+ of course!

This all i got to say as long as he doesn't cuck himself in getting the girl this will be a good

Fed-Kun's army
I'm the strongest mage ever, no one can defeat me and I got a nosebleed from seeing teenage girl boobs, thx.

let me guess: gold magic can use all attributes or something similar but requires years to be able to use them unlike the rest.

if so... i've seen something quite similar to this....

@ProfileGuy
Reincarnated crest guy. Reincarnated eyes guy. Reincarnated Demon King guy. Immortal guy and his immortal talking puppy. And now this one.

Yup. That's five.

Double-page supporter
Isn't this practically a poor copy fusion of Shikkaku Mon and Inferior Eyes?

https://mangadex.org/title/21901/shikkaku-mon-no-saikyou-kenja-sekai-saikyou-no-kenja-ga-sara-ni-tsuyokunaru-tame-ni-tensei-shimashita
https://mangadex.org/title/36284/the-reincarnation-magician-of-the-inferior-eyes

How can some "authors" in Japan pretty much copy the story of another manga or novel, just change a few minor details and not be sued for copyright infringement?
I will never understand that.

Double-page supporter
Nope, no new cool magic for you, but we have a large lovely set of boobs as a parting gift.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, ur greatest challenge is interacting with women, how bout you fix that before saying ur the strongest

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread